I thought I'd never say this but:
My English is deteriorating day by day. I think I should stop speaking Manglish so much with my parents now...
It's true. I've split personalities. Each for certain group of people. When I'm around with my family, mom and dad especially, I act so out of character (from the persona I usually have around friends) that you won't even recognize me. My voice is different, my mannerisms are different, perhaps even my mentality's different. I think my personality around my family is the furthest away (different) from most of my other personalities. Since the others have "something" in common at a point.
...
....
.....
I'm not crazy.
You know I'm not, right?
RIIIIGGGGHHHTTT?????
Anyway, I think I get what you mean now, April. More or less.
It's like the stream of my words is clogged. That's not the first time, but my grammar's becoming kooky too. So it's relatively different.
Speaking of streams, I'm not sure how long I can keep my head above water in the Science Stream. I've finally reached a small island after days of swimming and I'm SHAKING!! SHIVERING!! TREMBLING!! from all the stress I got. I'm not happy at all. It's no wonder my History teacher said that we (pure sn students) aren't "ceria". Her words are becoming more true each day. Right now, I simply wanna scream and smash things and cry and.....do whatever to vent all this stress. I NEED A BREAK; a REAL rest WITHOUT the knowledge of SOMETHING OMINOUS waiting to GET ME every time I'm having fun or being happy. But I'm a pessimist, so I think that the stream is just gonna get harsher and tougher from now onwards.
I wish I could be put out of my misery. Not that I intend suicide. I've passed that stage of teenhood. But seriously, someone please get me out of here!!
I said please. See how desperate I am?
Thank goodness there's a plan to go to the movies next Friday. If every test/assignment/project can be done by next week , I might just be the happiest on that day. A lot of people would be happy too (esp. the lot who's coming).
I know a lot of money has been leaping out of my family's pockets like hyperactive hares lately, but I gotta get a new pair of jeans. I've reached the point of my teenhood where my jeans start to "not fit" me anymore.
I don't have a quote today. So I'll give a shoutout:
"PURSUE YOUR PASSION, DON'T LET OTHERS TELL YOU OTHERWISE!"
"THOSE WHO SUCCEED BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES!"
"FIGHTING!!"
"FIGHTING!!"
Yeah, cliche. But true.



No comments:
Post a Comment