Wow, it's been a while since I last updated this blog. But since everyone (virtually) decided to "get serious" on studying, I don't think there is a point updating it anyway.
But here I am, updating it anyway. Whoopdeedo~
Last Wednesday, I watched The Grudge. Yup, it's that mystery + supposedly horror movie that's the inspiration of Scary Movie 4. Personally, I find Scary Movie 4 a little bit more logical on the horror. I mean, would you be freaked out if you see this fair looking emo kid who makes meowing noises? And his emo mother? Ok, maybe some of you will be scared when you see this emo grown lady, cuz, mothers usually aren't emo. But the kid, meowing noises for goodness sake! And the guy's so small, you could practically injure him with a bat or broom or your hands...or legs. But you shouldn't do that, all emos deserve a hug. And he's a kid, he really needs a hug. Maybe the reason of him coming up to people is just because he wants some friends? But doesn't have good social skills because he lost his family and all...and a little shocked when you try to touch him and that. So why is everyone in the show being so mean to him? Treating him like some sort of demon (though he might just be, but not a bad one). I would be so hurt if I were him! In my opinion, I would give the kid a warm hug. Though I might not do that too because I'm not the huggy type of person. And he's fiction. So those characters should've gave him the hug! He would be treating them so much more nicer too if they did that! Anyone would start to like other people when those other people treat them really nicely. "But he's a ghost," you say. Well, just because he's a spirit, he has no feelings? He's human, though dead, but still human.
But seriously, I think, that the ghost lady in the movie looks better than me. I mean, her skin is so much more fairer and smoother than mine! *depressed* So, for a scary character in a play or film, if no one wants that scary role, call me. With the right make up, I can scare the audience shirtless!
I know this is a lame post btw...
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment