Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Message to my lover

Dear beloved,

I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So here I stand, to tell you that I'm leaving you, dear. I wished for nothing more than to leave ever since the day I accepted your invitation to live with you. If I knew what a grave mistake I was making that day, we might have not come to this ending.
There are many reasons behind my decision, among them is that I cannot stand knowing that there will always be nails and teeth on the coffee table every time I come home. I also hate the fact that you literally have skeletons in your closet. I told you again and again that they do not make good home decor and that you are too old to be playing with such toys. I'm also sick of tripping over and stepping on the shrunken skulls you litter around the house, they hurt like hell! Futhermore, I'm tired of cleaning the mess you make every time you cook something. Why not paint the table red so you don't have to wipe the blood off next time? And can't you try to keep it tidy when you're blending fingers to make Paluszki (picture)? Moreover, stop keeping those fresh corpses in the basement, keep them in the freezer! They'll spoil otherwise and we're not crocodiles. And I hate it that you insist on hanging feet on the Christmas tree, they stink horribly, have you lost you sense of smell?? Since I'm going to be away, keep your pet piranhas fed; they like testicles by the way. About the pickled eyeballs--
Oh, why do I even bother telling you what to do? You won't even listen! Let alone find this letter which you will soon 'accidentally bury' under those scalps you're so fond of collecting. I left you some brain soup as a farewell gift. Goodbye!


With no love,

Your ex


I got so bored I wrote a cannibalistic letter. I wanted it to be more gory though.
Hey...you all have turned into nerds, right? I assume your face have sunk so deep into your study books that you can't extract yourself to come online.
And what am I doing? I'm sleeping at 7 am and waking at 2 pm nearly everyday. I challenge you to beat me. Oh yeah...this is the Ghost Month right? Ghosts are coming out to lurk in the streets (literally), I might catch something on camera since I'm staying up so late. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment