Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Kuroshitsuji II ~Monoshitsuji~



Specially for Kuroshtisuji fans:
http://www.kuroshitsuji.tv/intro/pv02.html
Watch the trailer of Kuroshitsuji II!!
I wasn't really happy with them replacing Sebastian and Ciel (and still am. Like how can they replace them?? What's Kuroshitsuji w/o them??), but after watching the trailer, I think the new season looks pretty cool too. The characters are interesting enough, especially Alois Trancy and the new maid, Hannah, but I'm not really impressed with Claude Faustus. He looks like the lovechild of William T. Spears and Sebastian. But that's only what I can deduce from the trailer. There's one thing I noticed though. In comparison to the old characters, it seems like the personas for the young master and butler were switched. Alois's expression looks more similar to Sebastian's (Alois has the cheeky smile now) and Claude's expression is more like Ciel's (Claude has Ciel's seriousness). Am I the only one noticing this? Anyway, I can't wait for July! (the month it will be released)
(btw to newcomers to this series, I can assure you this is not BL or shounen-ai)

My say on picture day
I hate picture day!! Hate it hate it HATE IT!!! Not only that I don't like having my picture taken, I also hate the procedure. Do you have ANY IDEA how LONG it took to ARRANGE the Interact members?? Not to mention that we were wearing some totally smart clothes that are absolutely unsuitable for Malaysian weather ( due to their impracticality, I don't see what's so "smart" about them anymore). Damn, MH actually broke down arranging us! Two friends of mine who were still in the ed board had similar sweaty, flustered expressions and remarks when they saw me. They said: "Lucky you're not in ed board". Tension must be high on them. Pn. Chung was probably being a b**** as usual.
I also hated picture day for how it"reminded" me of my
stature and they way I looked and taking all these insecurities/flaws and putting them into a memorable picture that will somehow leave a mark in the history of the lives of some. It's like forcefully putting all your worst physical attributes into something that relies on physical attributes to exist; and it's a souvenir. Or like creating a memory or image that is neither wanted nor needed to be remembered. Both days only made me feel horrible about myself, and I definitely DO NOT need a recording of it to review in the future.
Out of all the years, I hated this picture day the most. Guess I'm not gonna waste my money to buy the product. Silly of me to expect it be different this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment