in comparison to others'. All I ever have to worry about is exams and my discreet, hidden mental issues that mean dust to anyone. Otherwise, nothing. I go to school, come back, eat lunch, sleep through the next 5 hours (if not, net surf), wake up, do homework (if existent), eat dinner, watch TV and go to sleep, again. The process repeats itself the very next day. And the day after, and the day after that and so on. Heck, I don't even have tuition (whether this is good or bad, I dunno).
*sigh*...I need to buy so many things: socks, reference books (x5), new guitar (pity the 40 yr old old-one), exercise & practice books (x2), jeans (told you I went up a few pounds), and...some other stuff.
I have to say, I suck so badly in academics this year. Even being a lazy bum and simply flitting through exams (except PMR) like I didn't give a sh*t about them last year, my grades never plunge this far down before. Now, my grades are so far south that even getting 18/50 is a relief, even if it's actually considered as PHAIL.
I might have another Dessert Journey next week, Friday. If it's hot. If we are rushing. I don't mind watching Clash of the Titans (yeah, everyone wants to see it), it does look cool after all. But this time...I'm not all enthusiastic about an action movie. I'm not saying I don't have a speck of interest in it, I could love it after I watch it. Just that right now, I really wanna see How to train your dragon. Kids' movie? Whatever...I just wanna watch something light-hearted and funny since I'm so emo these days for no particular reason.
I think I should change the time of my guitar class...it's hard to wake up before or at 12 noon and get there at 12.30...(from the girl who wakes up at 3-4pm on weekends).
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment