Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

The yarn of trouble

I'm hating this month.
A damn lot.
Dah jatuh, ditimpa tangga. That just about describes my luck this month.
I keep getting myself into trouble. Week after week; and it's not gonna end today. I think my habit of cursing is showing signs of coming back, all because of this.
But I've got good news for most of you: you're gonna get your school magazines next week! Look forward to it.
And you better appreciate it.
Cuz we (ed board people) went through a LOT of trouble to prepare them. A LOT. It's not just the material in the mag, but the miscellaneous stuff involving them too.
Like, packing them into bundles for each and every class (thank you so much, YW!! I/we couldn't have made it in time without you!!). Checking the name list of every class of every form. I hate going through last year's form 3, it was so complicated and problematic. Is it fate that I'm in charge of Form 3 name lists? Yes, that means us. Especially 3A, what's with the teacher who prepared the name list?? Form 3 is the last to be finished because of it, J and K. And I was so stupid to spend that much time figuring the weird stuff out. Should've just proceeded with the neater name lists. Oh nevermind, got it done in time anyway. But why oh why must F3 come to me? Such a confusing form name list to deal with, it should've been left to the experienced seniors. If anything goes wrong, my head will be on the table. Executioner: Pn. Chong ( and perhaps some unsatisfied people from Form 4. Yay for overkill~).
Why does it seem like so many people could hating me in the near future?
The fengshui masters' predictions were definitely correct. It's a bad year. The funerals held in my neighborhood lately is another proof (to go with the disasters happening around the world this year. Yes, there were quite a lot funerals).
I felt so incompetent and useless today. I did like...1/3 of the work assigned to me. I couldn't have done it without other people. It's unimaginable taking over the seniors' jobs next year. I'm probably not gonna be one of the "active" members, cuz I'm such a piece of trash that I can't do anything right by myself.
By the way, I also walked home for lunch. At 12 pm ++, and yes, it is DESERT JOURNEY 2!! Much longer than the last one, but a lot more scenery (greenery). The first one was the walk to April's house for Alice in Wonderland. I think I kinda enjoy these 'Desert Journeys'. It reminds me of...the desert.

Can you believe the number of people I know from school I saw outside today?? I told you I know quite a number of boys from my school living in the neighborhood, right? Today's the record. While going to the bank, I saw a guy walking back home, towards my neighborhood. In pasar malam, I saw Siew Meng (at takoyaki stall), Kok-something, his friend and a group of athletic guys wearing our school house/pj shirt. On my way back home, I finally saw two girls (also in that athletic guys' group). So they like to come out in the late evening?
It strange that I've never seen any of my friends outside school (excluding outings we planned). I came close, my parents saw him, but not me. I've been meaning to contact that fella for a long time too. Besides that, I've only ever seen guys I know in shopping malls (Carrefour, Giant, Ikea, even Sunway). Same goes for my neighborhood (easy to spot if I ever bother to take a walk). Pasar malam's the only exception, and even in that place it's still unlikely to see girls I know. Odd.
I'm also the one to spot them first (how observant of me). They rarely ever look back. While some people would complain about seeing people they know outside of school unintentionally, I really don't mind it, I find it quite...interesting, actually (needs to widen volcab).

No comments:

Post a Comment