Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Like canned sardines, but at least they're dead


Obviously, the writer's not a fan of Tokio Hotel

On July 31st, I made it through a human desert, survived being continuously shot by rain bullets and fought crazy fans who tried to squeeze the life outta me, only to decrease my hearing range at a concert. Did I mention my health sucked that whole week? Wise humans (like a certain Japanese girl) were wise not to go (random fact! 1 coveted ticket went to waste).
MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia. Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach, from 6pm to 1am(?). Somewhere the faint hearted, hearing sensitive, sweat hating, people loathing, acid rain unbearables should never go to. Unless they have a job to do there (people die everywhere.....what?). I'm gonna make this short cuz you guys have probably seen it on astro...or youtube.
Right after we made it through the entrance, me and my friends got a free raincoat (which wasn't really helpful) and paper fans (which later melted away in the rain) after they confiscated our umbrellas from us (told us umbrellas were gonna be safe, but Apr's got stolen. It wasn't a cheap one either). Lesson learned: always bring the crappiest looking umbrella that's easiest to smuggle in.
We got a good place to stand at first. Until we were unconsciously pushed back 4 feet by the forces around us. Then the crowd also threathened to push us off our feet (cuz crowds move from a place of high density to low density). It was packed indeed (saturated human solution lol).
Bunkface was a good start. Wonder girls...I luved Yubin's look! And uh...that's it. Tokio Hotel...perhaps the longest ordeal of the night. It was like being in a punching bag (crowd went nuts). Katy Perry. The props looked tasty (btw I skipped lunch and dinner; n it was nearly 1am). She threw a cerry plushie into the crowd (btw, Tokio Hotel threw nearly invisible guitar picks and...drumsticks that probably hurt someone).
Overall, it was quite enjoyable (fire your contradictory comments as much as you like).

Over the past few weeks, I was blessed with two usually unobtainable gadgets.
1.
It's a digital camera. But it's almost a semi DSLR. I'm finally able to take HQ and HD pics and videos!
2.
Got one of these adorables at the PC Fair. I should've gone for blackie but reddie looked so pretty in the box (*gasp* I was tricked!).

9/8/10
My cousins dropped by. As to why on my busiest month of the year, I dunno. Took me 3 days to finally make some conversation with them. I never expected my closest cousin S, to have such a dramatic life. And her friends to. It really sounded like a drama. And...she's taller now...not that I mind, I'm used to tall people (random human: hypocrite). And I think I spoke in a kinda weird way to them...try imagining my voice without the accent and laziness.
We took them to malls most of the time. Last one was Batu Caves...which was rather disappointing in my opinion (I've never been there, but expected more). Oh yeah, we watched Inception too. It was definitely cool (or 'mind-blowing' as S put it)...but I was kinda lost most of the time and that pretty much destroyed the fun.
Talkativeness was quite short-lived. But at least talkativeness through messenger has recovered from 2007. They went to Tokyo the very next week...*envy* (I'll...try to make it through the LEO exchange program TT^TTo).

This post was intended to be longer but I forgot the other 60%-70% of the stuff I wanted to post. So I guess I'll skip to the latest event.
Dorama~ I mean, drama. Cuz it's in English.
Pictures and videos can be found in Facebook. So get outta here.
...
....
.....
.....Wow, you're still here.....
You know the feeling of having something you worked hard on presented to the world? And when the presentation went well? Yeah, that proud feeling. I felt that yesterday.
So there were some not-so-good scenes here and there, but we did better-than-just-ok compared to other classes (4 BR pride~).Everyone did a fine job actually. If only we had the annoying roll of credits at the end of our show.
Warning: Incoming mushy reminiscence
Working with different people was quite fun. Maybe I'm the only one who sorta enjoyed the staybacks. Fyi, I have no social life and working on the script indirectly gave me a chance to interact with people. I know, I didn't make much of an impression or that they liked me much. And I know everyone will be back to normal by next week, however, it was a nice experience. I doubt I will be doing the same thing again next year. Not that I mind too much, scriptwriting was kinda...um...agonizing. Well, it was my fault after all for pushing most of it on myself. (human: bit you actually liked the pain, didn't you?)
Can't wait to see Miss Ho's half of the show that I "accidentally" didn't record. I hate working with unfamiliar cameras under pressing circumstances (my predator was just a few feet away, ok??).

I think my grammar's worsening. Damn. How-why???
Oh yeah, speaking of the people I worked with, I had a weird dream about them last night. It involved GN, Michelle, Hsien and surprisingly SH, C and CS (a dollar to the one who figures out the initials!). It had something to do with souls and...the exchange of them. We had this device which looked very much like that sleeping device in Inception, only it had separate plates of plastic in the shape of the play, pause and stop buttons. I don't remember what Michelle and Hsien did, but I can remember GN telling me the details of our "study/experiment" and putting all the necessary stuff (including the device) into a metal suitcase (like the one in Inception~ again). I didn't really get what was going on, but we didn't have time for explanations cuz we were 'hurrying'. Then GN told me to go get ready my bags, which made me run into my room. Upon opening my closet, SH was suddenly beside me, sitting cross-legged on the floor, arranging the same stuff GN had in another metal suitcase. SH said something like, "Fascinating! Our very first soul experiment...must get everything prepared correctly." I turned to my bed and C was sitting there. He said, "Dusky...don't forget your ____! Remember, we plan on switching your soul with CS's!" And then I punched him and woke up.
Because the phone rang. Damnit. I wanted to see the end of it. Although, I'm not quite fond of exchanging my soul with CS (I might get to enjoy the view from his perspective if I do however). But I once said to myself that if I were to ever exchange souls with someone, that someone must be beautiful, stably rich and healthy (and probably with some power).
I think I've been watching too many episodes of Occult Academy lately. Ironically, it's the ghost month.

No comments:

Post a Comment