Into the dark pools,
Of misery and hopelessness,
Sometimes I'm allowed a respite,
Only to be sent back down,
Like a pitiful nerd,
Whose bullies often shove his head,
Into the wash room's throne.
Sometimes I wish I knew how to sew/make my own clothes like how the designers do it. I'm just too choosy and particular whenever I go clothes shopping. And this has lead me to over-think things and make bad purchases. Whoever said that you should consider thinking a while about the piece of fabric you hold before taking it home, is wrong.
The stuff I'm usually attracted to at first sight are usually the ones that fit my tastes/style/what I'm looking for the best. But due to some circumstances, I didn't buy them, and thus my regrets list gets longer.
And now...it's that time again. Clothes shopping. Accessories shopping. And other body decorations shopping. I'm quite sure you've seen my random shoutouts of my stuff expiring on Facebook and Twitter. I need to reset my wardrobe. There are too many items which existence is questionable. I've eliminated five of them.
I don't like shopping with my family cuz...I become rather blur when I'm around them. I don't prefer shopping with a buncha friends either. To go shopping, I'd like to have an honest, close friend around me who understands my style and...money conditions. Sadly, many fall short of understanding wtf my style is since, well, most of the clothes they've seen me in are the ones I don't really like (which is pretty much everything in my closet). And so now you know the reason behind my 'bad/plain fashion sense'.
A few words that would describe the style I'm after are: light, relaxed, elegant, interesting, unique, youthful, mix-and-matchable. It should also give an illusion of tallness since I'm below the average height. Sometimes I would opt for styles that are: fun (or funny), expressive and rebellious.
I bought a pair of black shorts today. They were too tight so I had them exchanged for a bigger size, but the remaining pair was gone so they gave a another pair with a different (and plainer) design. Then I realized I should went for the gray one (the original design I want) cuz most of my clothes were black. I'm really pissed.
I don't own much accessories either. I think I want a necklace and some rings. Oh, and earcuffs. Hard to find around here, but that's why I want one.
And I think I got my artistic machine working again. Its a bit rusty and shaky but I'm finally tasting inspiration, stringing up words for poetry, mapping out a plot for an exciting story...although that's all just in my head. But wait till I carry them into reality.
The story's gonna be derived from a poem on Life and Death. Only the story's more interesting. I'm putting the title as: Can you kill Life? for now. Notice that I spelled life and death with capitals like names? It should give you an idea of what I'm gonna do.
If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment