Jelly Belly jellybeans (I know they're costly)
I can remember the flavor to each color of each jellybean by just reading the description a couple of times (no jellybeans were harmed in the process of "knowing the flavors". Yet). I wonder why I can't do that to my studies...Eating them does not support my mental health. Once in a while I get the idea of eating humans as I chomp down those ginger men; how nice it would be if I had strawberry jam...
I think they have been on the store shelf too long. You can break your teeth eating them. Had to use a knife to cut. Don't you think the color's a lil' light for dark chocolate too?
I'm one bit closer to beating that measuring tape. Beat it in height lah! Not length or anything to do with the circumference of my waist.
My pills. Look~ I take medication. Proves I'm crazy. Guess what kind of pills they are...
I'm getting deja vu posting this, it's as if I posted it in my dreams before.




No comments:
Post a Comment