Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Am I dreaming?

Yep, I think you are. Cuz this post ain't suppose to be here.

Never did I like the idea of impending doom. Or eerie calm weather just before a hurricane. I do like the 'calm before the storm', but the calm before a hurricane is something else. Last week, I watched The Day After Tomorrow. I know its old, but I never got the the chance to watch it before. Now I'm so grateful I watched it. You know why?

I'll be starring in The Day After A Week. Malaysian original movie. And guess what? They couldn't find enough people for the cast so you all get to star in it too! Isn't that just awesome??



Sing it with me ladies:
We're gonna get those seven A's~
Nothing's gonna stop our way~!


I'm going crazy. Too much pressure, too much boringness. I'm getting nightmares. But they have nothing to do with PMR. The last time, I had a dream that Pui Ean secretly left me some nice accessories and clothes for my birthday. And I stumbled upon them while I browsed through my closet for something to wear to FRIM. But banished that goal as I dug through those treasures instead. Then I found some orangy-red hair, which I assumed to be from my plushies. A minute later, things started spinning around, including myself; as if the world turned into a whirl-pool. Then I woke up in a humongous metallic hall, on a metallic board (like the ones you find in the the morgue), wearing an orange straight-jacket, in a male body, among other people on the same kind of board in orange straight-jackets. Confusing duh. Then a voice from around me told me that I was charged for messing with the "order of time" and that I was sentenced to 33303030 years in jail. Which was reduced to 22230509 years in the end. While I "what the f*ck?!" at everything...my grandma woke me up cuz the maid wanted to clean the room...
Huh, and I hardly dream about myself. Maybe I watch too many fantasy movies. Or it could be a collaboration of the canon/sony FRIM camp Yuen Wei offered me (which I turned down), my wish to get new clothes, some crazy plot from the story I'm working on, my wonderment on how guys function and Spielberg movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment