Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The after war post

"I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone."
-Tommy Cooper

Do you read the cheeky quote box below the cbox? No? Then you should. It comes up with stuff like that from time to time.

"Look up, caged bird,
See them who fly in the expanse of blue,
See the wings which beckon, inviting you,
Just waiting for you to heed.

Look up, caged bird,
See that your fight prove fruitful,
See that your dream prevail, leading you,
To get what you really need.

Look up, caged bird,
See that no lines paint your view,
See them blow away, carrying you,
To a place where you can breathe.

Look up, caged bird,
See that your journey has concluded,
See the vast sky and believe it,
You're free. Finally free."

People express their freedom through plain words. Mine, through art. This immense supply of time, though limited, has allowed my creative spirit to be released! But it's lazy. Dunno why.
I wanted to have peaceful enjoyment of hobbies that are not rushed. But my mom and dad are giving me suggestions like: "Wanna learn how to swim?" "Wanna learn how to photoshop?"
"Wanna learn the keyboard (the instrument, costs RM 2000)?" Seems like the empty days ahead will be spent by adding stuff to my skill box.



No comments:

Post a Comment