Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To be undisturbed

If there was one thing I wished more than FREEDOM after PMR, it would be a PEACE OF MIND. Actually, the 'if' in the beginning of that sentence isn't necessary. I undoubtedly, undeniably, unarguably, unquestionably, wished for a peace of mind. I dreamt of meadows, the blue sky, fluffy white clouds and...uh...sunflowers? And a tree with a generous canopy I can hide under so I won't turn into toast. Not forgetting a gentle, fresh, cool, continuous breeze to keep me from cooking myself. But most of all, no one except the harmless, discreet, surrounding creatures adding ambiance to my tranquil sanctuary.
However, this does not mean I don't want to be updated with the on-goings of my dear human companions . I'd like to be updated via an invisible style such as reading their blog or Facebook or Twitter or whatever.
Unfortunately, this ambition is not achieved. Probably because school blackmailed us into attending, thus personal contact with humans (and noise) is quite unavoidable. Putting that aside, readers should leave now if they find this post stimulating to their boredom glands.

Today, I went on a tak laku trip to Sunway Pyramid with the inseparable couple also known as Apr & Ding. When I stepped through the threshold of the mall, I noticed the digital map by the corner and was immediately reminded of a certain online game (DOMO) I play where I traveled grueling miles because I wasn't worthy of good transportation yet (damn that Frog King who won't give me flying powder). I knew I was in for a nice long 7-8 hours. Real life transportation problems were also the cause of the low population in my group by the way.
Ticktocks later, after thanking the skate shoe supplier guy that he finally gave me the right size, I proceeded to swing my weight around the ice rink which resulted in flying feet and arm cartwheeling. Then I tortured someone to obtain info and made the young couple (Apr,Ding) realize that digging an elbow into my upper leg (the part just above your knees) is a way of tickling me (not joking). At lunch, I stuffed myself with something unsuitable for my lifestyle (KFC). I may not be eligible to donate blood (below 45kg, am I bragging?), but I certainly don't need to plump myself.
While lunch bathe in gastric juices, I released some arrows and earned the well-deserved title: Proud Noob of Archery (you can have a peek at my awesomely lame skills in Apr's pics). Then we entered Levi's for a 70% discount but ended up making the salesgirl/salesboy disappointed cuz we were too poor that time. We were soon left to wander like homeless pets till our legs tire. I started to feel pity for my main avatar in DOMO. I'm sorry I made you run thousands of miles city after city, but since you're a guy, I take that apology back .
In conclusion, you get a report enough to satisfy your appetite to read blogs. Maybe so much, the aftertaste of this post will linger long enough to keep you from reading any more.

I really like my blog song, not only does it have a calming tune, the lyrics are beautiful too

No comments:

Post a Comment