Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JFYI (just for your info)

I realize my mood goes downhill every time someone gives me comment I don't like about myself. Like: "Your face is so round" "They don't like your hair" "Your teeth are big" "OMG, I thought you weighed 50kg+!" "Hahaha! shorty"
=.=
Just thinking about them makes me feel insecure already. When my mood goes downhill, it goes underground as well. Of course, it's a habit of mine to smile and say "oh, I see", but in my head:

"DAMNIT IDIOT, I WILL SO STAB YOU 32 TIMES IF I'VE A SHARP OBJECT RIGHT NOW!"

Yes, fear me. Rawr.


Whatever I said is a joke if you're a friend of mine. I don't go south that far if I like you. But if you're a stranger, someone I'm not close to, someone I dislike then I mean exactly whatever I said :)


Mom told me that you'll grow more if you've more male hormones (really, mom?); and that if you exercise more then you'll build up more male hormones (if you noticed, some female professional athletes look rather...). Which means more growth. Which means a person who seriously needs to grow (like me) need to extract themselves from The Chair/Bed of Lazy Potatoes.
But I really hate sports. There's not a speck of interest in sports within me. If it's not letting arrows to fly, sliding on solidified H2O, climbing a wall of colorful rocks or horseback riding...then yawn yawn~
Being bored, I'd rather grab a gun and shoot everyone in the game. There's running, aim, speed, accuracy, quite 'sporty' don't you agree?
(anyone up for paintball?)

Here's a word to increase your vocabulary (cuz I nearly used this word in this post to describe something)
Windmilling: The act of spinning one's penis around in the fashion of a windmill, usually with the intent of hitting someone in the face. Sometimes done while urinating. Example:
Mr. Bean was windmilling the school children.

Wow, didn't see that episode of Mr. Bean
There's 2 other meanings but I wanna save blog space
Source: Urban Dictionary
You'll find lotsa words in there. Here's one more:

JFGI stands for...
Just Fucking Google It. You say it when somebody asks a stupid question.

Dude #1: hey dude, what does JFGI mean?
Dude #2: Just Fucking Google it yo.
Dude #1: I tried but i couldn't find anything.
Dude #2: JUST FUCKING GOOGLE IT!
Dude #1: bro. i already tried that. don't be mean.
Dude #2: bro, you're an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment