Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

What-the-hellable

A very ridiculous thing happened to me yesterday. It was so ridiculous, I had to post it. I know, this should go in Twitter and I will put it there soon (cuz not many people visit my Twitter).
This afternoon, I was rudely awoken by a phone call. It was a friend of mine who I get the most phone calls from, usually for some help with something. But never did I ever expect, for him to be interrupting my sleep with a phone call to ask for Pizza Hut's number. Yes, it's exactly as you read. He called me up to ask for Pizza Hut's number. While I was snoozing. Just...how...what-the-hellable is that??
Oh well, at least I've the willpower to answer calls from people who phone me while I'm dozing. Unlike someone.
But seriously...for Pizza Hut's number?? Can't you JFGI??

No comments:

Post a Comment