You will find...
1. Mirrors
If it's not the mirror in my bedroom in dark lighting or the one in my bathroom under the same condition or warm (tungsten) light, I avoid all mirrors. To say I don't like mirrors would be an understatement. I 'dislike' them so much I don't even dare look at a mirror every time I get ready for school. If unavoidable, at most, I would only take at glimpse at my eyes and the crown of my head. Otherwise, I want to stay away from them. Far, far (far!) away from them! But honestly, I think I hate seeing my own reflection on a mirror more than the mirror itself. But the mirrors can scare me too...sometimes...Nvm, it's complicated, let's leave it as I generally dislike and avoid mirrors. So never invite me to a 'House of Mirrors' in a theme park. Unless you want me to have decades of bad luck from smashing the mirrors in there.
1.5 Spiders and tiny bugs
I guess caterpillars should be included. But spiders and small insects scare me even more. They scare me so much, I feel the need to kill them every time I see them (no matter how cute). Flying ones are even worse.
Simply, I dislike spiders/tiny bugs as much as Meredith dislikes frogs/toads. It's 1.5 because I don't know which I 'dislike' more, them or mirrors.
2. Bright lights, bright white lights and fluorescent
I absolutely hate them. They hurt my eyes and make me feel stressed. Get them away from me.
3. Dark magic/black magic
Yes, magic. Dark magic. What those bomohs do. However, I quite like it when it's in fiction (like movies and books). But no way when it's being done anywhere, anywhen close to reality. Even if it's just reality tv. Stuff like this just kinda freaks me out. It's because I'm helpless when it comes to this. All these curses and voodoo...I just don't like it. Just don't put it into reality. Necromancer, witch doctors, etc, I may only like them if they're all in fiction. Games included...that reminds me...I still haven't completed the witch doctor qualification quest in DOMO...but then I'll be wasting my money on frogs and bugs when I get the job...should I still go for it? *mumble mumble*
Anyway, no.3 can rise to no.1 instantly if I think too much about it.
4. Rowdy, rude, rough guys that come in groups
Should I add the word ugly?
No. 4's an eyesore. I hate them because of their personality and vibe. I dread them because I don't know what diseases they carry (their kind probably don't wash much). I avoid them because I hate them. So yeah, they should all just shoo from my reality.
5. Going into places that contain bigwigs
Like bosses and CEOs and the like...you know why.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment