Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

More suggestions

I can't stop watching Hanasakeru Seishounen! It been a loooooong time since I found a great shoujo manga/anime like Skip Beat and The One. The type of shoujo manga/anime that's different, with a very interesting storyline and will make you continue reading/watching without the slightest hint of boredom (not 100% true but more or less like that anyway). Btw, Hanasakeru Seishounen is the only anime I watched so far that mention Malaysia and Singapore so often. It's a really nice anime anyway, watch it if you haven't watched it. I totally recommend it! Don't think you'll regret giving it a go! Though you'd start wondering why the anime contain retro elements...the manga came out in 1987 afterall...but the anime is recent.
It's weird. I don't usually have a wanting for a certain type of genre at a certain time. But recently, I've been craving for some shounen-ai. Which lead me to watching Junjou Romantica, which was totally worth it since it's now one of my most favorite anime. It's hilarious and the plot is very interesting. Everyone who likes BL/shounen-ai should watch it! But honestly...unlike the anime, I saw stuff I shouldn't see in the manga...but like I care. When I finished the anime, I was bombarded by lots of shounen genre books and manga (examples in previous post). Someone should give Defense Devil/Akuma Bengoshi Kukabara a try. The drawings are quite similar to Death's Note, though not as realistic. After that, I ended up here...struggling to finish numbers of shoujo mangas and anime.
Human: 2 posts alredi abt bks...u advertising arh?
Most probably true...since I've no life...


"The length of this document defends it well against the risk of its being read."
-Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment