Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mafan blog facelift

I'm tired of this blog template.
I'm not tired of this blog template.
I'm tired of this blog template.
I'm not tired of this blog template.
I'm tired of this blog template.
I'm not tired of this blog template.
I'm tired. I'm not.
Whatever
If I'm to describe the process of changing blog templates in one word it be:

Mafan

I'll have to relink, rearrange the applications, reinstall the applications, reset this, reset that. But before I can even start on all that work I'll need a new template first. Which would mean 8 hours (or more) of flipping through pages and pages of colorful pictures in Btemplates that trick me at first sight cuz they only display their fancy tops on thumbnail. To find a template that actually suit my posts/personality/style/taste/wtvr is even harder. The reason why I opted for the current one is because it looked like the only template (I can find) that seemed pleasant to the eye. And well, you all like it, I'm happy with that, but its so girly/sweet/cute a.k.a the polar opposite of myself. The posts don't really correspond to the feel of the template either. It's like:

Human: Oh, this is a nice layout. The posts must be nice too.
*reads with expectation for something decent and pretty*
Same human: This blog belongs to a psycho...She boils brains in water...

You see what I mean?

I wonder how people compose their posts so smoothly. I can't seem to do that. Maybe it's because I like to insert multiple topics in one post? Or is it my grammar? Or my lack of skill? Some people have double topic posts too, yet their posts still turn out smooth. Just how do they do that? Are you one of them? Then answer me! Or is this some top secret thing in your super secret society of Smoothe Bloggers? Oh ok, whatever, I'm cool with that (like hell I am).

You know...I really like flowers, surprisingly. Why? They look new/fresh to me. Like I don't get to see them often. Strangely, there's a relatively large garden full of flowers outside my home and I can see the those plants by just looking out the window...
I know, I am lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment