I don't think I'd like to live to old age. I might be glad to take the spirit spaceship off to some other universe at...I dunno...50 something/mid life? I know people say stuff like: "Don't do it, you'll shorten your life", showing that they more or less want a long life. A happy long life anyway. But you'll never know what's gonna happen to you. What if you end up being sick, weak and unhappy when you reach old age (or somewhere close)? Moreover, many people lose their beauty when they're old...and I'm not referring to inner beauty (on the contrary, that has a possibility of increasing). You might say, "so what?" but still, it's quite disappointing in a way.
I guess this comes from my "a short life, but a merry one" philosophy. I'd rather live a short merry life than a long miserable one. Living is harder than dying, you know that? This is why some people want to commit suicide. Dying's the exit when they don't feel like continuing the harsh game of life anymore.
But don't worry, I won't be jumping off any cliffs in the not too distant future. I don't want to leave Earth before I achieve all my aims/goals/dreams/you get it. Unless one of my dreams includes traveling to or finding other Earthlike planets or some alternate universe in space, then I'll be glad to leave Earth anytime.
Speaking of traveling, any of you want to travel? We've only one month left (or less, and I'm screaming in my head), so shouldn't you use the remaining time to...see the world? Chances to travel with your free time don't always come so easily. And they'll probably become more unlikely next year.
Random study geek: Travel?? I need to revise! Otherwise I'll forget everything!
Yes, yes, revision is also (somewhat) important. You'll need the knowledge for next year. I'm pretty sure of it. Especially Math and Science, all the more if you're taking package A, B or C. I looked back at Trigonometry yesterday. Don't say it, I know I'm crazy.
But still, you should travel. It's better.
The sky is surprisingly blue today. It's a good day for adventure. Not like I'm gonna get any. Sure my wishful fantasies include exposing some evil secret society, going to some other world, learning magic, fighting monsters like in MMORPGs, finding something like Soul Society and getting a zanpaktou or magic sword (as expected of a Bleach fan), or even meeting Seelie court faeries... BUT THE DAY THAT HAPPENS IS THE DAY OUR SCHOOL TEACHERS SPROUT WINGS AND FLY!
Wait NO! I absolutely DO NOT want that to happen as the price for an interesting, exciting adventure. Cuz it's just plain freaky. I get the goosebumps just thinking about it.
I prefer the original flying pigs. They're so much nicer. Like the flying Pupus in DOMO (click here!)
I'm definitely under the influence of storybooks, mangas and games to get these ideas (apparently).
I read a long review on the newspaper about Twilight: New Moon movie last week. It covered two whole pages. Though I'm a bookworm, I'm amazed I managed to read all of it. Normally, a person would skip to the end, or quit reading. But I've a habit of reading reviews of movies I wanna watch no matter how lengthy they are.
At the last paragraph I read that Taylor Launter almost didn't get the part as Jacob Black. Why? He didn't fit the exact description of Jacob Black in the book. But I'm really glad he got the part in the end. Anyway, to find an actor who's actually 196cm (nearly 2 meters) and as handsome is uh...um....whatever.
I used to think it was rare to have nearly 2m guys walking the Earth; until my mom told me about the many 2m (or nearly) foreign guys in her office. She also added, "normal kuai low (org putih) height." I went like: "Whaaat? You call that normal?"
I still can't believe it. If you can't imagine a 2m guy, think of Mr. Giraffe (Jeshantaran) plus...*calculates* he said he was 6'2" so...9 inches? Multiply by 2.5 to get it in cm. Got the image? Yeah. Even if I was a tall girl, I still wouldn't date a 2m (or nearly) guy. They remind me of the Denizens from Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix. The Denizens in there aren't human, if you didn't know. They're extremely tall. And handsome (most of them anyway).
Then comes to the mangas. I've read many shoujo mangas with nearly 2m handsome guys as characters in there. And the girls in it are so much shorter that I even wonder how they notice the "handsome" faces of those guys. Like seriously. Taller than Jeshan? Get a boyfriend like that and you could use him as a shade for the sun.
No wonder the girls in there love them.
If you have stuck through all the selfish and weird remarks I made in this blog, thank you. Very much. Not many would want to do it, so thank you lots.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment