Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'll tell you my (ex)secret

Piqued your interest? I thought there should be something to spice up this yawn-stimulating blog. Even just a lil' bit. Spices always make people more awake.
I'm going to tell you about a hidden potential I had since...since...since whenever my brain started recording life to when it accidentally (or intentionally, who knows) deleted the files and found some again in the recycle bin. Yes, it was dumb enough to not know where the recycle bin icon is.
But I guess it couldn't be considered much of a secret now, since the secret doesn't seem to be active. The potential energy of the secret seemed to have all been converted to kinetic energy and now it's back to potential energy but it hardly changes to kinetic energy again nowadays. Don't get it? Whatever, not important. So what's this hushed info? I have/had multiple boyfriends? I read porn? (not true! Unless you consider yaoi) I'm a psycho killer, or a denpakei?? (which is true in a way) I stalk Li Sim? I turn into a magical girl at night and fight the forces of evil?? (human: you watch too much anime)
No. I wish a couple of above are true, but I don't think they could ever be. So this is it:

I've ESP.

Search the net if you dunno what's that. My ESP powah is: sensing lost things, the proximity of a certain object and the location of a lost object IF I know the terrain well. I sometimes get a flash of the future a few seconds before it actually happens, but what's the point of that =.=? I used to have prophetic dreams, but in the recent past, 'that dream' only realizes like, half a year later? JYI, the second and third ESP only happen once in a blue moon. The first one is most dominant but not entirely reliable. It used to be, back when I was like...12?? But after I got memory-flush and all sorts of science pounded into my skull, it just dimmed. They say that magic exists for those who believe in it. Unfortunately, I've quite a scientific mentality and keep trying to explain my unexplainable ESP logically, rationally and scientifically. My grandma tells me all these strange stuff that happened to my family in the past but I often go: 'Cheh! That's just a coincidence, many people have that, it's just a case of blah blah blah...(scientific stuff)'
Yeah. It's no wonder I suck as a psychic. No wonder my ESP is weakening now...
I hope you didn't go 'Wow, cool' at the news of my ESP. I know two other ESP people who are much more stronger. That's my old friend E.Y. and the only person I know from Tropicana school: guess who. They get dreams of the future. E.Y. says he can see places he will go in the future, and my Tropicana friend: predicts fragments/flash-images of future via dreams.
And what's my explanation for them: "Your brain organizes/processes data when you sleep, these future predictions (prophetic dreams) might be a result of unconscious analyzation based on the overlooked information in your wake."
Explanation for my own ESP: "It's just a coincidence. I must have made a lucky guess."
Don't like how I think? Hit me if you can. I suck. So don't expect me to help you find your lost property with my ESP. However, April, I'd really like to help find your lost dog, but I've a strong feeling it's been made into a Vietnamese-style stew by now. No offense. Many people's pet dog and cat have fallen into the hungry stomachs of some immigrants.
Oh well, I'll try to improve my ESP. Sometimes, I forget I even have ESP since I rarely use it. Or it's rarely activated by itself. It works best when it's involuntary. If it gets stronger, maybe then it can be of some use to you all; my pals. The reasons why I didn't tell you all this earlier:
1. Influence of kid fantasy cartoons/anime about "If you tell, you'll can't use it again".
2. You'll deny it flat out.
3. I forgot (human: =.=")
If no. 2 is proves true, then I've wasted energy typing all this. So, please believe (and I dare make such a request when I'm the one who's skeptical).


"I think I am, therefore, I am. I think."


George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment