I hardly listen to songs in the past months/days...unless you count those from animes. Only lately I went back to song scouting. I didn't bother searching for "current" songs though, I just take whatever I stumble upon. Right now, I like songs by Matsushita Yuya and Yamamoto Ryohei. Matsushita Yuya's not very famous but his songs deserve more popularity; they're wonderful! You can hear them from my playlist. I wonder...is it just me, or does he remind you of Se7en too? His style is quite similar to Se7en's in my opinion (maybe that's why I like them). You should check out his Honesty PV if you wanna get a clearer idea why I say so. I got to know of him through the Kuroshitsuji Musical (it was awesome!). I didn't expect him to play Sebastian, but I wouldn't switch him for another singer; he fits the role nicely surprisingly.
Wikipedia says Yamamoto Ryohei is one of the most popular artists on iTunes Japan, so maybe you've heard of him. His songs are totally fantastic! You should definitely check em' out! There's not a single song from him that I don't like. They'll most likely cheer you up on a gloomy day (which are quite abundant in the life of highschool students)
Frankly, I prefer R&B over Rock. There are barely any R&B songs (which I know) that I dislike/hate, in fact, I can't recall any that I didn't like!
Besides that...I'm not sure why but...I become very happy
"We have found that it's much easier to restrain our wrath when the other fellow is bigger than we are."
-Anonymous
-Anonymous
I should be more happy with my life although I think it sucks.Some people around me remind me that theirs are far suckier than mine, indirectly of course. From TV to the Internet to the newspapers, I can easily spot other people with lives far suckier than those I just mentioned too. We're considered extremely fortunate to go to school, return home, eat meals/have water, medication/acceptable health, fight monstrous homework, do grueling study sessions, have friends and a family (maybe you think they aren't that nice to you, but they're still at your side right?) and other basic needs. If none of the stated above have any problems, then you're even more fortunate! But either way, life wouldn't seem so bad if you recall the good things you have; even if you have nothing to look forward to. It's fine to feel down about your life sometimes, but don't totally forget your blessings. I say this because it seems like, besides myself, a number of my friends are stressed out in various ways lately. Being stressed and burdened with work and other concerns can make life seem unpleasant.
I'm not gonna hand in my Add Math homework tomorrow. There's just no way I can finish it. The average human being has limits.



No comments:
Post a Comment