Happy New Year!!
Although I don't see anything to be so happy about in 2010, I wished it for the sake of wishing it.
I can't believe we have school tomorrow! I feel like my supposedly long holidays have been cut short all of a sudden. Why can't it be 3 months? I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest TT^TT and this is my last holiday which I don't have to worry about revision. I'll be studying till my skull cracks with info in Form 4. I wonder if I'll even survive long enough for that to happen...The saddest thing to me for next year is the reduction of time to watch/read anime/manga!! But I'll find a way to get my supplies....
I got my hair cut yesterday. I regretted it. I should've gone with the initial style I wanted. Damn magazine, it looked so nice in there. Oh well, at least I don't have 'curtain hair' anymore. I'm still ugly more or less..
I learned so many bad things last year (2009). From being lazy to study, to reading stuff I wouldn't normally read (bcuz of som ppl), to skipping classes, house practice (I hated it to the core), other co-curricular activities, becoming more sarcastic/cynical, messier...etc, yeah, I think 09 didn't exactly teach me how to be better. But I'm still thankful, for everything good that happened for me last year. For those who stuck with me throughout; I never had such loyal, sincere, true friends in my life, so I couldn't be more grateful for all of you. For others who have drifted away, or have grown apart, I still appreciate you for all the times you spent with me. Overall, you girls have made my world so much brighter and wider and colorful than I could've ever imagined. You all mean a lot to me, I hope you'll continue to stay with me for this year and beyond.
I don't like making a list of resolutions for a new year, but a wishlist, yes. I'll list out the topmost things I want (for now):
1. Our school have an Archery or Kendo or Fencing club.
2. Get stuff I want from Comfest this year
3. Make amazing artwork
4. Certain (useless, unnecessary) rules to be gone
5. Good grades
I can't believe we have school tomorrow! I feel like my supposedly long holidays have been cut short all of a sudden. Why can't it be 3 months? I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest TT^TT and this is my last holiday which I don't have to worry about revision. I'll be studying till my skull cracks with info in Form 4. I wonder if I'll even survive long enough for that to happen...The saddest thing to me for next year is the reduction of time to watch/read anime/manga!! But I'll find a way to get my supplies....
I got my hair cut yesterday. I regretted it. I should've gone with the initial style I wanted. Damn magazine, it looked so nice in there. Oh well, at least I don't have 'curtain hair' anymore. I'm still ugly more or less..
I learned so many bad things last year (2009). From being lazy to study, to reading stuff I wouldn't normally read (bcuz of som ppl), to skipping classes, house practice (I hated it to the core), other co-curricular activities, becoming more sarcastic/cynical, messier...etc, yeah, I think 09 didn't exactly teach me how to be better. But I'm still thankful, for everything good that happened for me last year. For those who stuck with me throughout; I never had such loyal, sincere, true friends in my life, so I couldn't be more grateful for all of you. For others who have drifted away, or have grown apart, I still appreciate you for all the times you spent with me. Overall, you girls have made my world so much brighter and wider and colorful than I could've ever imagined. You all mean a lot to me, I hope you'll continue to stay with me for this year and beyond.
I don't like making a list of resolutions for a new year, but a wishlist, yes. I'll list out the topmost things I want (for now):
1. Our school have an Archery or Kendo or Fencing club.
2. Get stuff I want from Comfest this year
3. Make amazing artwork
4. Certain (useless, unnecessary) rules to be gone
5. Good grades



No comments:
Post a Comment