That's a should! But I can't with BM project, moral project, sivik project and bio project following my shadow around. Not quite the happy holiday I wanted. Anyway, midterm's finally ovaaaarrr! That means free time, manga, anime and just about anything else I wanna do.
It also means the start point of my effort to improve myself. Physically, mentally, academically and.....uh...talently! Is that even a word? Can anyone rephrase that? I've decided that I've had enough with being sick of how pathetic I am and the only other way to end my misery besides suicide is to stop being pathetic.
Oh well, I hope that candle of resolution stays lit for a longer time than last time. Usually the harsh winds of defeat, doubt and laziness blows it out fast.
Strangely, I'm not entirely convinced (so neither should you).
I thinking of snatching (almost) every chance that's bestowed to me this holiday to go out with my friends! No way I'm rotting through my holidays like the previous ones. Holidays are like blessings of water on a land of drought for Form 4s.
Well, so far there's two potential possibilities. Michelle's birthday and a meeting with my oldest friend ever (no, he's not an old man. Just a childhood friend). I'm psyched for both outings and I really hope they happen. I guess looking forward to things can exorcise Ms. Emo Dusky from me, even just for a while.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment