Geez, I really feel like shooting random stuff with a machine gun now. Including you, if I'm to see you right now.
That was a joke, can't you tell?
Anyway, as I gruesomely butcher up a certain person I harbor intense annoyance and hate for over and over again in my head, let me tell you abt my adventure in Strawberryland; I mean, Cameron Highlands.
A couple of hours after dawn, I walked into a hole of a vehicle, along with dried squid snacks, sandwiches and many bags. Rode in it for a couple of hours before I got the first taste of strangeness of my trip:
Just what do scientists do up here in the quiet, dark mountains?
A few miles up:
Farmers up here won't have to harvest their own crops anymore.
Minutes later I reached a row of shops and a market. Guess what I saw:

Strawberries and their processed products.
Strawberries and their processed products.
If that wasn't enough:

Lollipops

Plushies

Umbrellas, my mom got one

Pencils

Balloons

Cellphone straps?

Sockcaps/beanies

Mufflers. I like this one particularly.

Footwear *yawn*

Bags

Other strawberry crap
Lollipops
Plushies
Umbrellas, my mom got one
Pencils

Balloons
Cellphone straps?
Sockcaps/beanies

Mufflers. I like this one particularly.
Footwear *yawn*
Bags
Other strawberry crap
There were gloves, scarves and shirts (and who knows what else) too. No pics of them sadly. These items were mass produced so every souvenir shop has em' (and there were a lot of souvenir shops). Here's a couple:


These were only half as bad as some shops which were over-decorated with strawberry products. I also had to take a photo of these plushies that were practically piling up the front of a row of shops.I kinda know how Misaki (Junjou Romantica) felt like when Usami got him all those strawberries.
My family and I stayed at a hotel called Country Lodge. I strongly dislike (cuz hate is a strong word) my bed. It was just...ow. I also found:
Has this room witnessed the murder of strawberries?
There were stains on the comforter too.
My family and I stayed at a hotel called Country Lodge. I strongly dislike (cuz hate is a strong word) my bed. It was just...ow. I also found:
Has this room witnessed the murder of strawberries?
There were stains on the comforter too.
I also visited a tea plantation.
Didn't eat scones, but tried Earl Grey tea for the first time. Although my mom added half an teaspoon of sugar (the tea was sweet to begin with) when I wasn't looking, I still liked it.
That night, my family ate a typical C. highland dinner. Steamboat. I don't really like steamboat, but that particular restaurant's was good.
Left home on the second day. Took a detour to a cactus...uh...farm? Cactus Point. I was really emo that time so I didn't take any photos.
The last landscape photo I got?
Didn't eat scones, but tried Earl Grey tea for the first time. Although my mom added half an teaspoon of sugar (the tea was sweet to begin with) when I wasn't looking, I still liked it.
That night, my family ate a typical C. highland dinner. Steamboat. I don't really like steamboat, but that particular restaurant's was good.
Left home on the second day. Took a detour to a cactus...uh...farm? Cactus Point. I was really emo that time so I didn't take any photos.
The last landscape photo I got?



No comments:
Post a Comment