Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

More oddities in my boring life

So! The exam era is coming to an end, huh? Aren't you at least half in the holiday mood already? The fact that I'm starting to watch anime again is the proof that I'm pretty far into that mood.
I think I'm feeling normal again.
However, I didn't finish my BM essay paper D= and I barely made it for my English essay paper. I spent too much time on the first part. Let this be a lesson. Math exam is tomorrow but, oh well, can't be worse than Add Math, right? Right? I used my left hand more than usual for writing this time. Since my left hand writing is distinctly different from my right hand's, I wonder what would the teachers think. I did this because I was bored while answering the questions, even the hard ones, not kidding.
Anyway, that's not the point of this post. I'm gonna talk about something shocking and odd that happened yesterday. Ok. For the Chinese Language exam, some of my classmates and myself had to move to 4J. I was really happy cuz that meant I get to talk to EY, a very old friend who I don't get to speak to/see much lately. I also made a couple of new friends in the process, hope I don't forget their names. They were very nice.
EY pointed out that I have a foreign accent. Like Apr did. I was quite sure my speech sounded msian-like enough then. I guess this is involuntary? Anyway, why am I being so long winded. I'll tell you what I wanted to tell.
At 11 something, a large gang of foreigners invaded the class (I assumed they were 4J at first, until EY told me otherwise). They were rowdy, rough and the worst, very horny. Why horny you ask? Actually, they weren't exactly horny. But what they did was undoubtedly sick. It started with something I saw from the corner of my left eye. Mic saw it too. We couldn't make sense of it at first. I mean, there was a guy on a chair and another guy standing between his legs at a length a bit too close for comfort. I guess you know what flitted through out heads.
Of course, we brushed it away until a few minutes later...
It got messy. If I wasn't hallucinating, the group of guys were re-enacting sex poses. With each other. Yes, male on male. It's like a continuation of what me and Mic saw from the corners of our eyes a few minutes before, only worse. They even forced some to join (its their fault for submitting anyway). But they were laughing and seemed to be enjoying the attention. There was a somewhat large audience watching (the class and some other students who ran from their own classes to 4J). The activity went on for like...uh, I don't remember but it went for a long time. It was noise pollution (almost) maxed out. It's a surprise how no one came to tegur them (the class is above the teacher's office). They were even pounding the floor. Like a weird comedy set full of sick kids on a sugar rush. Only they're teens so...2x worse.
They're too bold (call them shameless). Of course, it was entirely for the sake of entertainment and attention, I believe. In a rather twisted way though. Imagine what would happen if one of the disciplinary teachers came in, for eg Mr. Allen.
However, the group didn't end their noise even after their little "activity". They found a board of wood and immediately became fascinated in it. They began various attempts to break it, both parties were harmed. They finally broke it...15 minutes before 1, I think. I pity that piece of wood.
Their group took up a quarter of the class.
And I thought my class have the compilation of some of the sickest dudes in form 4. Didn't expect that there's another sub-species somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment