Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

10 of them

My brother caught ten caterpillars of various colours and sizes from the garden yesterday. They're were kept in a small aquarium with leaves. Then they got so hungry last night, they became hyperactive (or enraged and crazy). Well, or so I thought.
Next morning, I noticed the decrease in activity and number of caterpillars in the aquarium. At first, I assumed that they were just tired and hiding. Then my mom appeared beside me and said, "looks like they got so hungry they ate each other."
...
....
.....
Uh...um...isn't this just like one of those 'friends stranded on an island' scenes? Or some story from some horror movie you've seen somewhere before. Survival of the fittest, I guess.
Ugh. Cannibals, they can't be considered as herbivores anymore.

Anyway, moving on from that rather morbid and gruesome topic....Midterm test! Yeah!
It's just as morbid. And gruelling.
I have, never in my lifeless excuse for a life, sat for a test like this. At least, none I can remember. But I'm confident that I'm gonna get a lot of 'A' grades in my report card. A=Awful. Ah well, my parents probably already know I don't study seriously for school exams...so they won't be expecting much.
You know...I'm blogging right now and there's the sun and blue skies outside. It's like one of those days that are so positive nothing can go wrong. Only that every second that passes me gets me that much closer to being thrown back to that bloody brain war zone at school. It's ridiculous that I'm not polishing my weapons and forming my strategies. My one man army is even more pathetic than a one man army.

I made it to episode 10 of Gundam 00. I think it's my fav ep so far. It brought up so many questions that, out of my confusion and curiosity, I spoilt it for myself by reading Gundam wiki. Luckily I didn't read too much into it. But there's one thing I don't really like: Allelujah has an alter personality (named Hallelujah lol). One that's aggressive, murderous and...insane? Ok. Where have I seen that before again? -.- There's also that development with Tieria...but I'm not really a fan of his character so I'm gonna save some space.
Hallelujah reminds me to watch Heroes again.

Lately, I've been getting this feeling quite frequently. I think the lack of this feeling is the reason why I felt so empty, bored, unhappy, awkward and like drifting through boring life just for the sake of living it. I knew that one part of me was missing, just that I've forgotten what I lost. It was:

Inspiration

It's coming back. In bits and pieces. But it's coming back. I'm seeing it. I'm finally gonna feel like a normal artist again. After a whole year! *tears*
I can't wait to go into a creative mode again in the holidays. But I guess I can't do that right when the holidays arrive as I have 4 projects awaiting me. However, I'm gonna finish them in 3 days! Yes, 3 days! You can bet on it! (if you've some spare money after betting on football)

No comments:

Post a Comment