Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is crap, don't read it

3 hours of wait??? o.o and I'm suppose to watch How to train your dragon with a few people on Sunday...seems unlikely now. Well, it was unlikely from the beginning anyway. But at least I get to go to my first concert by I band I quite like. Tokio Hotel!!
If only this concert was held when I was still 14...I would've been squealin' like...like...mice? No, they squeak.
Its too bad that my wardrobe is limited to rather simple choices that I somehow have a difficult time matching one piece of cloth with another.
I can't believe I'm gonna waste 3 hours of my life waiting...it could've been used for...for...sending somethings to some people and moral project *shivers*. And revision for mid-term. Or music or..or some other sh*t...
On Friday, I went pass my usual boundary for cursing. I think it must be my English presentation. Which didn't happen due to Karnival Kerjaya. I noticed that most of the college pamphlets/leaflets/other stuff have an almost similar scent, did you smell it too? This karnival just pressured me to plan my future better. However, due to some factors, I'm still unsure of everything. My interest=no talent=no money. Some stable job (like doctor)=no interest=regret and misery. To the point I wouldn't mind it if the world ends in 2012, frankly, I'd be somewhat thankful.
Do you think I should get a temporary tattoo for my presentation? My topic is about tattoos btw...or perhaps I can just put my skills into use. If you didn't know yet, my new interest this year is drawing on hands/arms, so-called 'temporary tattooing'. "You're gonna get ink poisoning!" said human 1. Haha...I'm still alive, sadly. Though no one really notices them even if it's big. Well, some people don't know the typical color of my braces is black (and maroon). Some didn't even know I had braces until this year (those who already knew me for a year or more).
I'm getting more and more tired of my hair day by day. I feel the urge to just run to my stylist and demand something new! But I can't. I can't if I really want that certain style that I've been admiring since last year. And I really do want it.
I'm the sort of person who can't stand having the same hairstyle for a long time, or have it twice. I don't like looking like most of the crowd either. So I'm gonna try out various styles while I'm still young...though I have to say, my hair is growing slower than normal this year TT^TT

No comments:

Post a Comment