I knew something very bad was going to happen when our timetable changed, moreover with the never seen before single period PE. There's also the never seen before short hair on GN. Followed by the switching of class teachers, my Add Math teacher has now sunk her roots deeper into the ground of 4Br. Then there's the never seen before window curtains. The teacher's table has a tablecloth now too.
One change after the other.
My Add Math teacher being the biggest contributor. First she made sure everyone does their duties (hey, we're really not used to doing them), and there's the tablecloth/curtain thing and now...change of places according to the namelist! Well, it's suppose to be our positions in the exam. But what's shocking is that we aren't allowed to go back to our original, comfortable, respective places. Well of course I was pissed. Moreover that my friends are now scattered everywhere across the class. I'm sitting next to a guy I barely look at before this. GN's not to my right, Michelle's not to my left, Hsien's no where near, I don't have my two wonderful acquaintances in front of me, and I don't have the 3 extra tables behind me to put stuff. Who am I gonna mutter my sarcastic remarks to? Who is gonna give reassurance that I'm not the only one who doesn't get a certain subject? Who am I going to ask questions to? Who am I gonna talk to?? Besides that, I'm sitting at the second table from the front, next to the tallest guy in class.
Gee, I've been sitting at the far back for 4 years or so now, it's weird to see the white board zoomed in. It's like getting front row seats at a cinema, which isn't all that good. And my new partner is probably gonna worsen my inferiority complex with height.
As if things weren't bad enough before this. The feng shui masters were right.
I am so hating this year.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment