My brain doesn't function well now, so I'm gonna make this brief.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I'm sick. And with an annoying sickness too.
I got rained on yesterday at Tokio Hotel's concert. It was crowded. Got pushed. The people who were waiting behind me were loud and funny. Esp that Indian dude. The opening of the entrance was delayed for 15-20 minutes (or what felt like it). In the concert, an unsuspecting girl wearing a tudung, glasses and some casual but rather conservative clothes won't stop screaming behind me. She was barely five inches away. She was loud. The girl in front me had such a nice camera. Heard some music from Pop Shuvit and Bunkface (which I quite enjoyed). Tokio Hotel were such divas that we waited for 45 minutes (more or less) for them to show up. Bill cut his hair...he doesn't look so much like a girl anymore (I'm neutral to this). At least their performance made up for the delay :)
Btw, it rained. The kind that pauses and continues alternately. How annoying. Forgot to bring an umbrella. Shared some people umbrella, but that didn't last. So I'm sick with a cold, sore throat and slight fever now. It's the sort of cold that if I were to go to school tomorrow, I won't be able to concentrate properly. No point going then, right?
I stood for 6-7 hours yesterday. Awesome right?
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment