Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pretty


How I wish I can look like that someday. Don't you agree she's really pretty? No? Fine, whatever *sulk*

LOL. This midterm. I'm doomed. Really. Despite the fact that I've got tons to study as a pure science student, I'm still procrastinating. The proof is this blogpost. I wouldn't be typing this if I'm working my brain to suicide.
Can't hate this year more? Wrong.
I have a predator now. Guess. It's actually the predator of many people. I finally know how mice feel like. It's a living creature btw.
I hope my hair gets longer by a couple of centimeters next month...only to cut it off. I just need that much for the style I want. Though, I'm thinking of changing my mind (which I'd probably regret).
I'm suppose to finish learning some songs by Saturday. I feel it's kinda impossible to master the last one now...

Oh and for those who follow up the Bleach manga series, take a look at this. Trust me, it's worth a glance. Damn my blog is getting really boring. Going from colorful posts with some substance to black and (insert bg color) posts with random crap sentences strung together.

No comments:

Post a Comment