My granma said that if I don't go out and exercise, I'll never be able to climb mountains.
Now we don't hear stuff like that everyday from our granmas. Unless you come from a family of hikers or something. So how's everybody doing? Started collecting fat cells yet?The holidays are here and the exams long gone; and I find myself constantly reminding myself that I don't have to ruin my every happy moment with studying. My class teacher told me to study hard over the holidays, but what the heck. I just got through one ordeal, and I pretty much got what I wanted too (grades), so can't I chillax?
Oh btw, for this break, I say we spend our all days with joy; before we plunge into the depths of hell next year. You know what I'm talking about. Though I really hope that the earthly hell that awaits us won't be too cruel but I know I'll be disappointed.
Ugh I suck at guitar (making this blogpost when I'm suppose to be practicing).
Good news this week is that I'm safe from my English oral test till next year. Which means that my class won't get to hear my talk on zombie outbreak survival till next year too. Pray there won't be an outbreak before then.
I started watching Togainu no chi recently, and I'm hooked. Finished 4 episodes a day. So far there isn't much BL/shounen ai going on, but I still have my hopes up. I mean, the producers don't wanna disappoint the fangirls (or incur their rage), do they?
Now I'm gonna scare all you ignorants with a confusing disease name: Paronychia.
Did you know I'm infected with it?
Google is your friend, my friend.
That's what you'd get from picking a hangnail. And it's on my left middle finger too, damn. Now I can't show the finger with my left hand to idiots without embarrassing myself.
...
....
.....
Blogger has the amazing ability to blank out your post ideas, don't you think so? I'm just gonna talk about crap now. Hm? My grades? Pretty much everything went up. I rock. My hair? It's still in recovery from the shock it received from my last haircut.Vacations? I'm thinking about it. You know what, why not I make a list of everything I wanna do over the break (since every1's doing it):
1) Get a new monitor. My eyes have suffered long enough (current monitor sucks at displaying colors).
2) Get rid of my face fat (like what I've been doing for the past few years now)
3) Get a nice pair of dark gray jeans, preferably a lil ripped
4) Get some cool accessories (there's nothing like that around here so I'll probably fail)
5) Get some cool clothes in general (reading/watching Nana makes me think of going punk)
6) Get some black and white nail polish (cuz my color preference is color blind)
7) Get my lazy hands back to drawing, writing, poetry, whatever
8) Get good at guitar (before my rockstardom dreams will self-destruct)
8)
9) Finish up all the manga/anime I wanted to read/watch (cuz I'll be too busy fighting paper zombies next year)
10) Go somewhere interesting/fun
11) Donate my unwanted old clothes
So my to-do list mostly consists of getting things. Greed. You're not normal if you don't commit at least one or two of the 7 deadly sins.



No comments:
Post a Comment