Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Guilt

Read the title. Its one of the things that I hate, it really makes people hold back. And then everything bad that happens to him/her, she/he will say, "nevermind, I deserve it" or "I shouldn't complain/I have no right to complain." And yeah...add the "I deserve it" if you like. Punishing yourself...isn't the guilt enough already? These people...need to be so 'fair' meh? The target person/people already forgot and forgave or at least, either one already; then why are you still torturing yourself? Humans make mistakes...its inevitable, just try not to repeat them. That's fine enough already...you will always have a right to say something if you're uncomfortable/uneasy with something. On another perspective, you don't want them committing your mistakes do you? Or a mistake in general. If you care about them so much...you should tell and with that, they'll know and be more tactful next time. Teach and learn from one another. Social health. Prevent hurt! Whoppee~ (this cheer is sarcasm).
If the person didn't forgive you, well, you'll just have to move on. 'Making up' is just a brief action, shouldn't take up too much of your life. Remember, you have a life and there are more people you know and more to meet. So stop annoying the poor guy with your sorries...if you leave each other alone, both will have peace. And when someone's at peace, you already made up. Peace=happy/ness. Anyway, its experience...in life there are things you'll come across.
Whoa...typing/writing things down does provide clarity. I see clearer now O^O. Haven't posted this much collected data in a long time...2 paragrahps and long!

No comments:

Post a Comment