Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Omen of the Day (eclipse)

There was a partial eclipse today at 4.31. I couldn't see it because I was at my aunt's house and not in the planetarium. Mom daringly took a peek through her black bag's cloth and saw the sun, it was the shape of a crescent moon. I wanted to take mom's suggestion and peek through my black jacket, but my dad didn't think it was a good idea. Well, neither did I. So I had to see it through the news. And well, it did look like a crescent moon. From 4.31-5pm or over by a bit, the sun just got narrower. Yay, I get to witness an eclipse. Sadly not live. The next eclipse won't come about for another 3 decades or more, predictably; from my aunt's prediction. That's a long time to wait, not to mention I'd be like...40 plus by then? lol, old. If my body won't age after my twenties, like vampires, I wouldn't mind.
One more interesting fact, its on the first day of Chinese New Year. That means it isn't suppose to be a good day, something bad's gonna happen, or so according to Chinese beliefs. So get yourself a talisman or charm or something, you don't want to be attacked by bad luck! So far, tiada kecelakaan yang berlaku. Woah, BM actually getting worse. Ach, can't be bothred about grammar now.
Man..someone gave me something for my birthday and I didn't give anything back (her birthday pass already). Well, couldn't get it in time. And I liked her gift. I hope I get a chance to go shopping soon. Thinking of assignments, I still have not finished my sewing. And revising some stuff. Ach, the 'stuff' I've read a few times already...and I am quite pissed that the exam wasn't in last week (the teacher siad it was suppose to be last week!). Cause me to forget somethings. Moreover the class timetable changed to a crappy one. T_T man...this sucks hard. Wonder if I'm still the history treasurer? Pn. Vee's gone from my class, so if I'm not anymore, what should I do with the collected money? Do you guys need your measly 20c back? I'll eat it up for you if you don't want, not like I can buy anything outside school with them.
Some people told me they rather have the exam after the holidays? "Enjoy first, then work", ey? Some tell me there's more time to prepare...but I believe you have enough time even in that particular week to revise already. It ain't much. Can finish it in a day (Random Human: how you know? Me: Because its tried and tested).
I'm not in a very creative mood today, actually a rather sad mood. Don't know why, oh yeah, and my memories are returning quite quick. The ones in stan6 and before. I gotta tell you, its virtually like having amesia...two years ago it was worse. I went like, "Omg, was I even alive?" when on one gloomy day, I tried to reminisce my 'past'. Found out I've no recollection (except like 3% at least? 2% of abstract knowledge of being deceived). Now that I remember more, I gotta say, you current friends, are the best people I've met outside my family. The BEST. Don't care how many times I've been slightly hurt secretly, I'm just happy you walk near this path that I'm taking (my life lah). Dunno how many times this is said before, but I'm reminded time to time of your loyalty, tolerance and niceness.

No comments:

Post a Comment