~Its just one day, oh, just one day~ Before CNY! Why am I more ethusiastic for CNY? Because I'm Chinese duh T_T lol kidding. Few days ago, my family went to a shoe shop. Initially to get a pair of new shoes for my brother, but in the end my mom got a pair herself. And she was asking me if there was anything I find fancy and want. She asked me if i wanted any heels...I don't have any highheel shoes and that shop was packed to the roof with them (not literally). Since most of my wardrobe don't suit them, I didn't chose any. But I do want boots. Boots are cool. Since this is a hot country so I can't wear boots that reach up to below my knees, I'll have to opt for ankle and above ones...*sigh* I like high boots...
Elegant? The heel so high...can tripI wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~! now it depends on whether I can get you a card or not...
Food..its been on my head for days...why did I start thinking of food so much? Recently, I've developed a liking towards vegetarian chop suey and tempeh. Go look it up in the net if you don't know what they are. They are both vegetarian foods. Ever heard of Sago worms? They are sold in the roadside stalls of Sarawak and Thailand. And also found in Puapa New Guinea, but I'm not sure where exactly in the country. They can be eaten raw or cooked. There are recipes for them, especially frying. They taste nice, like meat or cream/cheese. You grab one and you look it in the eye, smile, pull off their heads and pop them in your mouth. Simple as that. What they look like:
Cooked, doesn't that look simply tasty?



No comments:
Post a Comment