Today I went with my mom to shoe shops at KL Sentral. And guess what? I ended up buying subway to eat. I didn't find any shoes that suit my taste, if only I can make my own footwear, that be nice.
I heard this a hundred times..."Money can't buy happiness."
. . .
Obviously the angmohs never heard of angpous. You get angpou, you'll be happy. You get angpou that has 1000 $ inside, times that with 5. You'll be overjoyed. I give you 10, 000 $ angpou, put you in a shopping mall and tell you to buy anything you like, you'll deliriously joyous. I give you 2 mil angpou and tell you to spend it however you wish, duh, you know what you'll be. Look here, we give anypou to make you happy. One way or another its buying happiness. So? What now? Looks like its not the something money 'can't' buy...
Today...I've developed an interest in mixing tastes. Mustard+tomato marinara sauce..curry mee (the soup soaked in the mee already)+soy sauce...surprisingly it tastes good...Still...who knows what I'll do next? Eggplant+sour milk sauce! Scary...
I'm still questioning whether I should totally move the blog from msn spaces. Pictures look better there and poems will sound better with the more uncontrasting background. Maybe I'll change the template later. Changing templates are quite troublesome...
Tomorrow is Chinese New Year eve! How late are you gonna stay up? A feast tomorrow maybe? Gonna shoot illegal fireworks/crackers at 12am? On all lights in your house to invite luck at 12am though! And don't sweep the floor! For once, spring cleaning doesn't bring good...why? You're sweeping your luck away duh. Auspicious colors to wear on CNY for Rooster and Dog (just for your curiosity):
-1st day for R=white D=red/brown
-2nd&3rd day for R=beige/yellow D=the same
-4th day for R=white D=white/light blue
-5th day for R=white D=white
Oh yeah...and the gem for Dog is diamond and Rooster citrine (heard its very affordable) Why am I posting for Dog and Rooster only? Because most people I know who read this have those Zodiac signs.
Post this 2day?...tomorrow?...2day?...tomorrow?...aiyah I probably won't be on tomorrow so:
The time of New they say,
When the peonies bloom at full,
And the oranges abundant in baskets,
The day when pink blossoms replace clouds,
To show a harmonious omen for the future...
Its so sad that we shan't be welcomed by these,
At the entrance of this new year,
For white blankets still covers the earth,
And seeds too sleepy to wake,
And sounds muffled to the point of silence,
While the wind still sings lullabies to the land...
The pussy willows are blooming though,
The only plant out early in harsh weather,
Like them,
We will insist merriness with all our power,
And celebrate to our heart's content,
Till its warm enough to call forth Spring.
These days...I have no recollection of researches, so I'll just add in a poem to make this blog worth reading. Not as if they're great or anything of the sort. At all.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment