Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Haha...

I intended to post something about studying too early and being too serious at it...but I guess briefing it out to Sook Yee, my steam's blown. And the reason that I read at Li Sim's (also Yi Hsien's, she's the more active one really) blog...well, I feel a little bad about condemning her efforts out of irritation. Seems like there was a bit of technical problem. And took you long enough to fix it.
Monica's birthday on the 29th!! I already wished her(12.01 am too!), so there's no need for it now. Sadly I'm penny-less to get you anything...Haha...
Speaking of birthdays...on the Cocurricular Selection day...I heard from two friends...they said, "ooo your birthday coming soon right?" I blinked at them, because my birthday was weeks ago. And then they told me that they heard from people that my birthday was later. PEOPLE!!! o.O At tuition or somewhere else...they said. O.o Facts I know: 1. I never told any "people" who I don't know when my birthday is 2. I don't go to any tuition and am unpopular 3. Only a few friends know when my B-party (it isn't on the real date) was and they don't know any "other people" 4. why did those two ask my birthdate from random people I don't even know existed 5. nobody goes through my files in detail...so conclusion?
Okay...even the data about Glass People's forgotten. What a pity...Dunno if this really works or not but...whenever you get too caught up on some unnecessary thing (a breakup, guilt, drama in friends circle) and you start feeling confused and resented...think about PMR. Think. The only reason you exist in form 3 is for PMR...study it and score it, that's your only aim...only goal...only reason to exist...for this entire year...(kinda negative too, but it'll help a little, as long you won't turn into some study-crazy geek that you'll become an Undead [not living life]). (too lazy to highlight this, because this post is super lame).

No comments:

Post a Comment