Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad>>Good

It comes a day when I realize all the conflict and contrast in this world is to make this world much more interesting. Isn't a painting with contrast more eye-catching and interesting than a dull, same color one? The opinions of your friends that you don't agree with, the weird people, people you don't understand, challenges, failure, disturbance and etc (if I get into details it'll so put you off >that includes wars<)...all, will make the world interesting. Or at least, more 'happening'. Imagine a world where everyone agrees with all the others, have the same opinions, have the same sense of style, same thoughts no fights, no arguments, no drama at all, where everyone follows the rules & regulations, where practically, "nothing ever happens". No life. Boring hor? Some people already complained that their lives are boring cuz "nothing ever happens!". Peace is boring. Peace only feels nice because your life is "hectic" enough. And the idea of "hectic outside world" is implanted in your brains. Otherwise, peace is boredom. -sigh- I think I understand vampires and why they want some drama in their eternal youthful life now...
So conclusion: Even the bad memories are good memories, it made your record of life more exciting. Tell your story to others and see how fascinated (stir up emotions) they react. That's the proof of how exciting it is. By the way...you do learn stuff from these experiences...teach you how to be stronger, more mature...Life's a game...
O.o this post turned out milder than I expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment