Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag that no one bothers to read

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you

  1. I talk to air when no one's around
  2. I am really fascinated in swords, knives, daggers and classic guns, but you guys already know that, right?
  3. They say I'm calm...with a chaotic mind...
  4. I WANNA BE THE NEXT HOKKAGE!!!! <-Naruto fanism
  5. BAN-KAI!!!! <-Bleach fanism
  6. I NEED A FRICKIN PAIR OF SUNGLASSES!! The sun is getting to me...
  7. I'm fickle but straight A's goal in PMR remains solid...well, I've no choice! Not ever since that rock has been dropped on me...
  8. Lives with an uncooperative relationship between mind and heart
  9. Dunno how to comfort sad people...
  10. Gets less than 4 hours of sleep at night and still feel energetic (no drugs)
  11. Curses like a pirate when provoked
  12. Wishes to spend a day with someone and make that someone feel appreciated and liked
  13. Love and hate are two powerful words...that's why I don't use them much
  14. Special skill: Mind over body (yes, pour some hot water on my hand...probably won't register half the info)
  15. You know, before and the beginning of my first year in tmn sea school, I kept hoping for the possibility of the existence of a secret school for wizards/witches/espers/dimension travelers/etc underground the school. And its students take on the appearence of normal kids while coming to school but dissapears into this underground school later everyday.
  16. And now I still wish for its existence. Only now I also wish for a group of espers/guardians/wizards/ppl with special powers who come to the school or somewhere in this town at night and kill 'demons'...you know...like in Bleach/Persona 3/Shakugan no Shana...

No comments:

Post a Comment