Its the best Valentines I ever had (comparatively)! I received chocolate and biscuits (from April and Eelaine) for the very first time in my life!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate them ^-^ I'm terribly sorry I got nothing to give, now if I give, it be too late. So sorry. Eelaine is generous enough to give virtually everyone she knows (including fav teachers) a pair of giant strawberry pocky sticks, tied with a thin red ribbon, completed with a heart shaped paper card of sincere, simple words. April gave me a couple of orange flavoured choc. Anyway, no matter how small, I still like them. Pictures of Eelaine's gift can be found at Wayne's Blog.
You know, like all the Mondays as far as I trust my memory, there's always a spotcheck after assembly. Only, especially today, they try to be serious. And a girl with hair as short as a friend of mine (its really short) got caught. And a number of poeple got their reputations scratched. What incompetency...
...
....
.....
......
.......
FUCKED UP SORE IDIOTS!!! I cannot contain myself from cursing them. Nope, I gotta say it. That is how I feel. I don't blame the prefects for the existence of these utterly ridiculous rules but I am pissed off that they, the authorites/high ranking teachers, don’t do anything about it! As a matter of fact, why do they even insist on these rules anyway? For WHAT GOOD REASON ey? Does wearing a flower earring offends you, huh? huh? Does letting your long straight hair down make you vomit?? Does wearing angkle socks kill you?? Does bringing thumbdrive and board games is a big taboo in life?? Does wearing a bit of accesories blind you?? Do my scissors have superpower that freak you out?? Do you have something against prezzies? NO! I THINK NOT! You go out, you see even MORE people with all sorts of stuff!! And everyone harmonious. DO you know most people can't live with these rules? DO you know this is like communism? DO you know that people reputations are getting tarnished JUST because OF ONE fucking IDIOTIC RULE that DO NOT even apply in daily life?? (yes, that means after you grow up as well). SO STOP IT!! Stop killing off innocent people for crimes that can’t even be considered as one! THESE rules should not even exist in the first place!
And I wonder why has people been waiting so long, complaining among themselves and waiting for change. Gr. Someday, some people have to stand up and execute. Because: IF EVERYONE'S GONNA WAIT, WHO'S GOING TO COME????And if anyone of you, even think of doing what that person did to CY’s friend…I will come over there and make you pay. Don't bother arguing with me. With every one sentence I'll give you a reason twice as long.
Same goes for moral...seriously...what the hell is with those absurd 'ways of answering'?? We are learning moral for goodness sake!! Not how to preform complicated and dangerous ways of answering geez! As if maths and science isn't enough! This is moral!! Life's good values...who cares how you answer the questions...its what you know, what you feel, that's all! Didn't someone once said, "even his education is low, his values are high, that's good enough." If you cover moral with all those complicated ways of answering, students are NOT caring what moral they learn, they are more worried about how to tackle that question. Not to mention memory (as if geografy and history isn't enough!). So moral value=forgotten. How to conquer test paper=priority. As a matter of fact, moral test shouldn't even exist!
Ah, filem Mahatma Gandhi telah menyemarakkan semangat melawan saya. So now can I answer the tag? In another post. Wow...you know, that speech going to waste cause this place isn't one bit popular. Meaning people won't come after me either...how...dissapointing...I was hoping for some entertaiment.



No comments:
Post a Comment