Sorry, my brain hasn't been creative in the past few days. So I can't think of a better title. Maybe its because I've started studying? And why do I do so when I'm always the one complaining about people starting to revise for PMR too early? Well, the report card technique worked. No, its not my report card...its my dad's and a huge rock has been dropped on my back. Ouch right? 7As are a must this time...nothing less will do (although its forgivable if I don't get an A for BM cause...ITS A USELESS SUBJECT!!). And since many things have rusted since two years ago, I've got lotsa polishing to do. And we all know that ain't fun...So if you're smart and you have kids in the future who are lazy, show them your report card. Might get them to hit the books.
Today, Hamper Day 2 (giving and appreciation): Someone told me that there's a guy who like to curse like a pirate in the row while standing in assembly hearing that one hour speech and seeing that performance of the disabled (how nice of everyone to clap and cheer enthusiastically). They were surprised I didn't hear him. T_T honestly, the sun is annoying, my attention is directed to the friends behind me and the speech/performance and everything else's a buzz. Sure, that guy must be standing really close to you for you to hear him. Because he must have been mumbling swear words...what good ears you have or was it silent there?
Btw...Our class is the choosen class to go in the papers and made 9+1 hampers. We even ran outta baskets...how charitable of us. And well, this afternoon I found Meredith's message on messenger. "Bring camera on Friday". "Tell Car Sing I'm unable to attend school". It was posted yesterday...
...
....
.....
........
No wonder student photographers were swarming around. They are in the photography department. And I sat there thinking that trainees aren't needed. Baka!! Next time if you wanna tell me something important and I'm not online, hell, sms me! Its a garauntee I'll get it that way. And I don't even know how Car Sing looks like. Now I don't know if we're gonna be kicked out or what...
Okie, Valentines day is tomorrow! What are you gonna do? Give chocolates? Flowers? Jewelry? To your dearly beloved? If you wanna be safe, do it outside school. However if you're the persistent type...If you're bringing food, like a classmate of mine said: "What if I want to eat it for recess?" Yes folks! Put it in your tupperware and bring it for recess, that way, even if got spotcheck, they can't penalize you (still works for non-food products). Add something in to hide it if you're worried, just make sure it isn't oily or contain some flowing liquid that will obviously damage the whole gift.
I am coming to school tomorrow. But when I get home, its gonna be a morbid, gray, boring, common, study/revising day. Although I rather plan something with someone and go out somewhere but since that no one is available...valentines is no different from the past valentines. I bet its like that too for the majority of people...if I'm wrong, then poor minority. Seriously, do I really look short?? Maybe its my posture? <-details kept to self Yesterday, M went around taking height and weight. And so...Oh yeah, this...record thing...signifies that the Jab is soon. The tetanus jab. I heard from someone that its on March 20-something. Get ready chickens...although it ain't gonna hurt at all. So...since they give the amount of the jab based on your height+weight...then get wrong height+weight then what? Lotsa people don't know their real heights and weights...April...I wish you good luck in that art competition. Its a big piece of paper, no wonder they need 3 people. Or is it that 1 paper for each person? And you've been regarded as a best artist in the class...loudly pronounced by J.A. Managing the art block with that title is already frustrating to me...so I wish you tremendously good luck and tolerance.
A poem dedicated to Valentines Day (I'm dissatisfied that it did not turn out the way I wanted it to):
Drifting apart like flotsam at sea,
Although I catch a glimpse of you,
Nearly everyday, its not enough,
I am in need of a closer look;
Every time I get a hold of your rope,
I doubt whether its really worth it,
Whether its really you, or a stranger's,
Because you feel more alien as each second pass;
And with every touch of my palm,
You will push further away from me,
And with every yearn for a sight of you,
You seem more and more colder;
I'm so confused, I don't understand,
Why can't I recognize you?
Still, I cling on, I won't let go,
Wishing for a change in the light,
Hoping the next time will provide clarity,
For you make me so guilty,
To be the one who don't feel the same anymore.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment