Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yang berwarna ungu

I don't know why I wanna use bm for the title. Last Sunday, my grandma made bubur chaca. We gotta do something with the yam I bought for science...it was unharmed. It needs to be harmed. That's the whole purpose for a yam (in human homes that is). The yam was small, so it we thought it wasn't really enough and needed variety. So the maid bought some local yam. Its actually a purple potato really...and dump it in the pot along with the glutinous flour rectangles/squares. When I lifted the pot cover after my granny said it was cooked...the end result was purple o.o...The original yam, the soup, the glutinous rectangles/squares all purple...dark purple and uh...I'll let you decide the shades...(hey! it was addictive)
Photobucket
Please ignore the green corners of the photo...its the camera's fault. I know...you'll lose your appetite once your eyes set on those mucus green spots.
How to make a post long? An answer from one of my friends was to talk about your day. Well, ok, I'll do that. Lets talk about yesterday first...um...I cut my hair on Saturday and it was pretty short. Felt weird, I didn't really like it. But it turns out other people like it...I don't see why so...and uh...either I misheard or something but...the assembly spotcheck person go catch me and say my hair was 'quite long'. O.o WTF...when people cut their hair it gets shorter not longer, damn idiot. Two times already for dumb reasons...next time, I don't want to be amanah anymore. Just try and catch me. And 3C wins...second place...in the board competition. -.- And got a bunch of highlighters that was distributed throughout the class -.-...I pick purple. O.o how ironic...maybe I ate too much of the burbur chaca till it influence my mind o.o
Today...is nothing special. I'm just hating school more and more and want it to end swiftly and painlessly (too late, I already felt the pain). I wrote a bm poem today...teacher couldn't read my cursive -.- its not that hard to read really. First time writing a bm poem...that is actually 3 stanzas...The humans who were choosen to read the poem (though they were read by Jason cuz of low volume and incoorperation) were Wayne and Jeshan. Jeshan's was nice but Wayne's was...kinda lucah (so as the teacher put it, I think he modified it abit afterwards).
Meredith claims that she sms me to bring the camera today. I didn't get any sms at all -.- she sms wrong number I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment