Yesterday, Miss Ann gave us a small activity. She wrote a quote on the white board and asked us to copy it down in our exercise book in our best hand writing. I was using the wrong pen, so I cannot write so nicely. See? Even pens are like swords, have to have the right sword for perfect maneuver in a certain condition. Then she, after some paperwork, asked us to rewrite the quote in a totally different handwriting. Took a while. Then she asked whether we can change our handwriting. For a second, I heard a yes...then a loud chorus of, "No!"
And I thought...Oooohhh! I didn't know so many of you can't do it! No wonder the girl sitting diagonally behind me keep saying, "let me write" for the...Sivik presentation thingy-magiggy (my guess, maybe she was just being helpful). And Darryl said, "so good, can change from cursive..." *sweat* Frankly, I thought the majority of ppl can take another handwriting easily. No wonder the handwriting of some people don't change when the teacher ask them to do so...I only write cursive because its a very fast way of writing, faster than doing blocks. Which one is faster? A person drawing squiggly lines or a person who's actually taking the time to shape out every single alphabet? By the way, cursive is simply a handwriting with their alphabets joined. I know some of you who also join some of your alphabets but didn't think it was cursive. Well, guess what? It is cursive. So that makes the people use cursive not as little as you thought...
I think I've been taking my companions for granted lately...Not right...totally not right...I know too well what's it like to be alone...to be only watching...outside...in the cold...with no one...no way I'm going back there...
I recall a certain someone who wants me to post the continuation of the prologue that I posted in My Old Blog...sorry, I got many ideas, but since my brain thinks abstractly, I'm currently unable to put them into words...
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment