Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Flies by

Wow days are passing reeeeaallly fast. Tell me, how many of you have started studying for mid term? As far as I know, no one I know started. That includes myself. This is the shortest amount of time I've ever had work with before a big test. By the way, to study all three forms in less than 3 weeks. Possible? Oh yes...if I had a revision book like April's Geo revision book. Then it'll be absolutely no problem finishing revision in less than 3 weeks.But guess what? I don't have one.
Well...it's the teachers fault for giving us a buncha projects to do so close to the exam. Its their fault...if we flunk this exam...blame it on them.
I would take the Australian English test if the 20 dollar fee did not exist. I am that stingy. Btw...since the causeofhighbloodpressure Pn. (no one would recognize her without this honourific) Norliaaaa is so rottenfishdamn annoying...I've made some sort of resolve ignore anystalesickdesiccatedbugeyes she ask of me or any remark. Rude much? Well...this sourmilkbucketfullofcrap teacher deserves it.
It is so nice that I won't get to see her coldpaleslabofmeat face tomorrow cuz of hari anugerah. Oh shit, I forgot to charge my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment