Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Relisten

Aiyo...I hope the information I was given is really, really correct. I really don't want to be alone there. Well, at least I get to hear people rhyming their minds out. Why not hearts? Because they'll be relying on memory...the only emotion is fear on stage.

Isn't it funny? When you hear a song for the first time, you may not like it. Leave the song alone for a while...then relisten to it again, and you'll like it. How is this so? Is it just like studying? When you first study, you won't remember so much. The second time (studying the same thing), you'll remember better. Is it because if you do something for the second time, you'll get it better?

From last year, I think I've changed. I re-read my old blog posts and notice I used to have a different depth and wrote better poems. Well, I did grow, if you count that as change but...(though the humans around me grow even more till even those shorter than me before are nearly my height that its really very annoying/irritating and I really can't stand being short because I never used to be) <<= anti-full stop sentence

She's not here,
Not where she used to be,
There's nothing here,
At least nothing I can see.
She isn't here,
But I can't accept that,
We used to be only so far,
Now she is no where near.
She was never here,
Yet I still search,
Looking for a sign of her,
I'll never give up.
She's not coming,
But I don't care,
I don't believe in fate,
That's why I'll wait.
She's long gone,
She's not coming back,
She has already said her farewells,
But I still can't move on...

Half hearted poetry -.- wow this one truly *****

No comments:

Post a Comment