Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lamer ways

So yesterday I woke up after computing with a headache on the right side of my head (and abit of nauseousness)
So I went to sleep again, hoping it'll go away.
But it didn't.
At dawn, I feel like skipping school because still have headache, but it was Tuesday so I went anyway. Big mistake. After recess the headache attacked again
(nauseousness too)
I got home and went straight to the bed without lunch or bath or change of clothes. I wasn't dirty so never mind. I slept for nearly five hours while being haunted by dreams of school. In short, the main exits were blocked and 3C people had to go through some rickety door in a school storeroom to get out, which opened up to a very familiar alleyway (and have to walk home). And found that many classmates lived near me (so close it was freaky). And that there was a second exit that lead to an air-conditioned spacious elevator (also in the storeroom) that lead down to the "base" of our school which looked like the ground level of some large office or mall (air conditioned). Yes, the WIDE entrance was obviously in front of the elevator. Leading to fresh air and the sky and asphalt. Unlogical much? I didn't know elevators could go both directions...or the fact the school had such a department.
And I got attacked by tennis-ball-like mudballs just for wearing a raincoat at the park behind my house by some guys from 3C and visibly Danush was their leader. And I couldn't attack back because my arms were somehow powerless...
Other visible people include Michelle and Siew Yan.
Then I woke up and still have headache.
Until now. This is a record. 2 days of headache. Dunno what kind...I heard if your headache is near your eyes it means your eyes are strained. But I don't see any bad affects to my eye.
Only my brain hurts. And I will change my blog template cuz it has problems...



My mom bought some strawberries. They were better looking than the Japanese ones which cost RM 13 for half as much.

When sliced open...although they were big...they were hollow. Can you see that? Nothing in the middle. No wonder the big ones were unusually light and the price.... The small ones aren't so hollow though ^^" (but there are more big ones)

I got this pudding which had too much blueberry sauce (I think this should cost only 2/3 of the original price =.=)

To prove there's a hole in the middle, I did that.
The ones my mom cut were even worse...the holes were even bigger. I still have so many of them...and they aren't that sweet. We were...bluffed...so be careful...don't just judge the strawberry by its size...

No comments:

Post a Comment