I should be completing my SJ project now...its so simple its...plain porridge. Not cake because cake is sweet, cake is nice. SJ project is not nice. Plain porridge is not nice. Yet surprisingly easy to swallow, though you won't be happy to see your meals as porridge.
I'll try that Tibetan restaurant at Jaya One/Palm Garden one day. Sounds interesting...I didn't know Tibetans eat so much cheese (look at the menu!)...Ho Chak promote on TV
I've watched a bunch of old movies. And I found out that I actually like action movies. Like Prison Break, Fast & Furious and Seven Swords (its awesome *-*, no wonder it got an award). By the way, sorry to James Bond fans, but I think the latest James Bond movie is boring and I can't understand a word they're saying.
As a matter of fact, my artistic skill HAS and UNDOUBTEDLY deteriorated. To a few levels under. I am comparable to the n00bs in dA and somewhere around school now. But of course, I still have my knowledge and taste.
Fact no.1: don't complain if your drawings turn out dark, smudgy, unclean, rough and not 3D enough. And that you can't find the smooth flow for drawing. It's your fault for pressing your pencils (or any graphite tool) so hard. Who the heck you think you are, Tarzan? The Hulk? 3 year old kid? And because of thick, dark lines and making mistakes, you'll have to rub them off every now and then. A wise artist once told me that using your eraser to erase lines every few seconds is like a taxi driver hitting the breaks every few seconds. Of course, the passenger will go like, "WTF, man??" And so the drawing mood (passenger) will leave you, and the drawing will turn out sucky (you get no money). Get it? I'm asking you to stop using the eraser tool so much
Fact no.2: good geez, have you noticed lately? Half of the artists are using the same style for drawing. Get some originality into your heads please.
Whatever. If a sudden surge of n00by artisits read this entry and got mad, it's dissapointing that you can never come get me. Ha ha ha...ICT has its wonders.
Dear humans...why do I rather call you that than people? No, I am not an alien nor am I a visitor from another world (though this depends on how you interpret it). It's because if I use 'people' then it could mean any kind of people. Bad people, inhuman people. Humans can also mean bad people, but the fact that 'being human' can also mean huminity. If I say humans it emphasize that you are humane, so that makes humans good people...because 'humans' are humane, I like to flock with my own species more. And I don't only want to compliment you of being a nice person, I also don't want to talk to inhumans (you know who you are) who are beyond the sense of logic. Inhumans are cracked...their brains are KA-TACK already...I'm sure you don't wish to do business with them. They give bad business.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment