Well, suffer no further.
Thanks to the anime/manga, Hetalia, you'll won't fail in the pop quiz next week anymore! World history made easy! Eye candy supplied!
The manga: http://sites.google.com/site/hetaliaindexes/main-storyline-index
The anime: Just type Hetalia episode 1 in your search engine...I strongly suggest the anime over the manga
2. Want shounen, and shoujo at the same time? Then try 07 Ghost! Drawn in a wonderful style, follow Teito Klein as he travels to find his past. Yeah, sounds boring, but wait, it's not JUST about travelling, they only hit the road when you're halfway through the manga. There are also reapers, demons and dragons that can perch on your shoulder and talk. Hot bishops and porn in the church library. Don't you wonder what the other half is about? And like most shounen manga, there's nothing like a little omph of magic in the characters!
Manga: http://www.onemanga.com/07_Ghost/
Anime: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtpLno9Ldo&feature=channel_page
Episode 1-10 in HQ! Follow the links listed there for more episodes...
Ok, enough with the ads. Now more about me...
I got the Interact vest and tie today.
They were black.
Black ,my favorite color
So assuming I like them?
Hell, no.
Why? I found holes at the seams of my vest.
Bsides tat, my vest was bigger than Meme's although we both have S size.
Also, Felix's M size looks smaller than my "S" size.
And I call the buckle at the back of my vest Scarp Metal, and the strip of fabric in it Rag Cloth. Say hi, Scarp Metal and Rag Cloth~~
And the cost for this very defective product:
RM 40.00, very cheap hor?
And thanks for the "S" size, seamstress, thank you. Since it is sewn so 'perfectly' that it's so "spacious" (big) and "airy" (for heat to go in), I can now look like:
no, not a butler
no, not a waitress
no, not a sexy bartender
But a young boy who wanted to impersonate his dad to go to work.
He looks annoying. Even potentially dangerous once released into the world of business. As if he's about to send the sales plunging to it's death and throw the building into chaos.
And coupled with my voice and the alternative style of my hair (and yes I'm in qualified size to a boy cuz Darryl's my height. So am I saying he looks like a kid? Probably...n don't tell him that, pls).
THANK YOU, THIS WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE SOME GENDER CONFUSION LATER!
I AM SOOO GRATEFUL~! HONESTLY!
=.=
I'll make this post more worth reading by doing a simple equation:
This small tool ^(smaller than my palm) can produce=
An amazing artwork like this ^
Art can be made from anything, my friends....
And of course I ate the tool. I don't waste food if I can. Btw, those are two sheets of kitchen tissue paper, each 3 times bigger than the normal tissue you use. Try to guess what made the tissue become like that...



No comments:
Post a Comment