Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is unlucky

Why??
Why???
Why?????
Why???????

Do I always get sick at the wrong time??? After touching an innocent looking flying tissue, a fever brewed slowly and silently under the skin. URGH! Can't be absent tomorrow because of the test. URGH...I'D RATHER BE ABSENT ON MOTHERF*UCKING FRIED-DAY!!
Because I really don't have the mood to get an eyesore from seeing her cold-pale-slab-of-meat face. And I don't want a taste out of that frozen raw human meat product. I'm sick enough and don't want to get food poisoning from her. You guys tried it before, you should know why.
I know...I'll sit through the "simple" SJ test mentioned by E.Y. and totally poof on Friday. Or hope this flu lasts for 2 days. (Human: eekk!! DON'T EVEN DARE APPEAR!! Dusky: I'm a sadist, you know I like to see other humans suffer kukuku~ ) [Shrink: I sincerely apologize, this patient went a bit...mad after spending long hours in front of some evil pain inflicting black text (in textbook)]
I wanna write a poem for JeAnne, but...I can't think of WHAT to write because my brain cells are being cooked. I used to have no problem creating birthday poems...but, I just can't do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment