skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Do you see?
See what?
Pages
Home
Thursday, July 9, 2009
I don't want a Wii
I don't want a Wii
I have no use for it
I want an...OLYMPUS E-P1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realize that that word looks weird. So: Olympus E-P1
Compact camera with SLR qualities..
..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Dusky
is just another blogger unworthy of your attention
View my complete profile
Disturbing you is...
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
My Blog List
Closet Cooking
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
3 days ago
1000 Awesome Things
#600 Staring ahead at a brand new year
6 days ago
raindrops falling on my window pane ;
Download Lagu Dj Terbaru 2018 Nonstop Indonesia
5 years ago
Miao & WafuPafu Comic Blog | Dong Dong Chiang!
BOOK 3 IS HERE!
7 years ago
significant life
sitemap.xml
7 years ago
kennysia.com
11 Years
10 years ago
Aspiration Moment
Outcast
10 years ago
i tHink...
Why do we cry?
12 years ago
Into a Fairytale
SPIEL 2014
12 years ago
Yi Hsien and Li Sim's blog
Life itself is a quotation.
13 years ago
Felix The Cat
Like a Dead Blog
15 years ago
Life .
deasdf\
15 years ago
Some things remain more than just memories.
15 years ago
Smiling back at u sampat ! :)
Tissues :(
16 years ago
Bittersweet Immortality;
Dreaded Holiday....
16 years ago
siAo si@o de mE <--
+smiLes+
16 years ago
In and Around, Certainly
Undiscovered
michellechew
Just Peachy
Rain drops falling on my head...
An Ounce of Orange Juice.
Ends up in strange places
My weird
Old Blog
; My odd gallery-featuring
Gallery
; My eccentric messages at
Twitter
; My peculiar
Facebook
Dusky. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(94)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(10)
No title
This is unlucky
Ambiguous Quote 1
I see your blood
This...
I can't help but advertise
Dreams
I don't want a Wii
Bad Taste
A risk
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment