Procrastination is my worst enemy
Yep, like everyone else. But unlike (virtually) everyone else, amazingly, the girl with one of the lowest marks in math of the class...actually get sn electric calculations!! But had to reread again and again the chapter because info kept pinging off her thick skull. Got every question (except the ones you kind, caring, people helpfully gave the answers to) correct. You don't know how much this means to me *sobs* You don't know how much it means to a person who lost her gkeng-ness (i spelt it that way cuz the word "geng" is actually the malay word for "gang", and the 'geng' as in awesomeness is actually cantonese and since I know cantonese, so I'm not gonna spell it as a malay word. So confusion can be avoided. Why do people wanna make so many words with the same spelling but diff. pronounciation and meaning anyway? They wanna cause more confusion izit? The less these kinda words exist, the better).
I'm not gonna post those pictures here. If you want, ask me to send it to you.
However I will put this here instead: 1000 words it's a beautiful one-shot manga, full of meaning and depth. Read it. Or at least, click the link to see what's it about.
I'm not gonna post those pictures here. If you want, ask me to send it to you.
However I will put this here instead: 1000 words it's a beautiful one-shot manga, full of meaning and depth. Read it. Or at least, click the link to see what's it about.



No comments:
Post a Comment