Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My cursor's moving

It's floating up higher and higher to screen heaven.
I guessed 2 deaths correctly. When Mr. Allen wanted to announce the death of ya-kno-who, before he said anything I was thinking, "omigosh, like, did somebody die?" And then he said someone really died o.o Secondly is April's maid's dearly beloved's departure . Same thought.

Gotong-royong=dusty. The Ghosts of Dust was not happy when the humans ruined their habitat. We humans...are so...destructive. First cut down forests, animals lose homes. Then destroy beehives, ant colonies, tadpole habitats, mosquitoe habitats...now even spirit entity habitats, tsk tsk tsk. When will we learn to leave other beings in peace?
Imagine, those innocent, harmless Dusties having a pleasant breakfast up there and its little kids still in bed sleeping soundly, then came up the Big Bad Broom and puffed and huffed and blew their houses down! Dusties screaming, Dustlings crying, families separated, you bloodthirsty bastards. Haven't enough people died to satisfy you yet?? (well, Dusties can't die since they never lived) And you're lucky they don't have a house with a chimney big enough to fit you criminals. Or you'll end up like the Big Bad Wolf.
And no, I may be called Dusky but I'm not related to them. I just support Dusties Protection Rights.

Thank you
for objecting the shut down of this blog. But however, with PMR edging closer every second (yes, seconds!), I might be going on hiatus from blogging for a while.
I haven't ordered guns and tanks for the war (PMR) yet. Better start soon, if later, delivery man (time) face problem then how? My army (practical intelligence) isn't trained yet. Don't even ask me about my strategy (method to score), dunno where to start on it. If I lose this war, the king is so gonna kill me.
I'm a dead man. Or going to be. How ironic.
AND YOU OTHER PEOPLE OSO BETTER START. I'M SURE YOUR DELIVERY BOY IS OSO VERY LOUSY!!! (if you start late)
I'm weird. Usually girls won't want this. But I actually want to build up some muscles. SIX PACK!! LOL! I can dream on~~

I like Nickelback. I don't get why some people can hate them so much till they ban Nickelback from some radio stations. They say it's because "all their songs sound the same", seriously whatever! How can their songs all sound that same? They cannot be called "songs" anymore if they all sound the same, they'd be called "a song". But guess what? They are songs, plural!
I dare to put that song in my blog. Got lot of F word in an innocent-esque song. Could do better without the dance beat.

She yearns for escape,
To run from winter's cold,
To go down any damned road,
All just to get away from,
The grabbing arms of pain.
If she could only sleep,
Fade away like a ghost at day,
Forget she ever existed,
Go into a coma,
Fall into endless darkness...
That will be awesome.

That's how I emo...
I'm having an artist, poet, author block all at the same time. Someone must've messed up my right brain.
This is gonna be the last post before I go off to army camp (start studying).

No comments:

Post a Comment